Chapter Seven

Dancing with him, against his body, was something magical. I could just hope I was dreaming so that I could go back to reality, but it wasn't. I was awake, breathing, blushing, and feeling that I was actually there with him.

We walked off stage after his announcement, still hand in hand, I couldn't let go; I wouldn't let go. He looked at me then back down at his hand, and he giggled. He was so cute when he did that and I just couldn't get over his dimples. Ugh ... Just pure perfection.

"So... Can I have my hand back?" he asked as he laughed and blushed. "I don't want to get sweat on you."

"Huh?" I looked down thinking that I had already let go. "Oh, I'm sorry Royce! I thought I let go!" I said slowly letting his hand go, but I don't think he wanted me to. As I released my grip he squeezed my hand and then let it go. I blushed for about hundredth time and I giggled.

"Awe cute laugh, and please it's Geoffrey. Royce is just my stage and middle name." He said rubbing the back of his neck, then wiped the sweat on his shirt. He went to grab a towel, and I, being in full fangirl mood, walked behind him.

"Oh I know. You're full name is Geoffrey Royce Rojas." I said blushing and stopping where I stood. I believe I said that, he's totally gonna think I've been stalking his fan pages! Cállate tonta, I said as I covered my mouth.

"Whoa, you know my name huh? All I know is you're first name hah." He said as he wiped his forehead and took a sip of some water. His eyes widen a little and he took a couple steps toward me. He was almost close as we were when we were dancing, and he looked at me and he raises the towel and wiped my forehead. I almost forgot he put his head against mine. I giggled again an the looked up at his eyes, his soft, brown, calm, eyes just looked back me. And we stood there looking back at each and then, yet again, those dimples made an appearance.

"So...?" I said as I looked down to find my blushing face.

"Stop doing that." He said with serious face and places the tip of his hand on the my chin pushing my face. "You're beautiful when you blush. Sabes eso?" He said leaning in.

My heart stopped, he wasn't about to do what I think he's about to do! No he can't, he shouldn't! I couldn't!

I stepped forward as if I was also leaning into it. I felt my heart pump fast.

Then without a thought I wrapped my arms around his neck, but I didn't do, I instead hugged him. "Gracias Geoffrey por una noche inolvidable..." I said whispering into his ear. Then backed away quick before I started to cry.

I knew he was shocked about what happened. But he had to understand that I couldn't. He was famous and I was a nobody.

"______! Hey! Que paso? Why are you crying?" Magui said running up to me concerned. I looked back at Geoffrey, only to see him gone. He was no where near, so I let the tears flow and leaned onto Magui wanting to her hug me. To reassure me that everything going to be okay. Tear flows out more than ever before, I didn't know why. Was perhaps from the reject of Geoffrey's kiss? Most likely, I thought to myself.

"Love sucks you know that Magui!" I said as we walked back to the hotel. "I know sweetie, I know ."