Battle of New Orleans (Part 1)

Start from the beginning

"Kol is Kol and Natalia is Natalia" Klaus starts "Maybe, somehow, two wrongs make a twisted right."

I look at him and groan "Fine." I mumble turning to walk away before looking at him once more over my shoulder "Did you just quote gossip girl?" He shakes his head before turning himself and walking away so I take that as my cue.

____________________________

"Why do you smell like whiskey and stupidity?"

"Why do you smell like my brother?"

"Why are you so noisy?"

"Why are you so annoying?"

"Why are you such a man whore?"

Kol and I were currently having a stare off, or well maybe a glare off considering our eyes were radiating annoyance. I had found him in a small bar by the quarter drinking with a woman on each arm. Of course when i went up to them they gave me a look over and walked away. Ugh, what was this the 1700s? He wasn't drunk that was for sure but I could tell he'd had a lot to drink before I arrived, he was also having fun before I arrived. But once I did enter the bar all traces of both those things left his face and a glare replaced them, which annoyed me, and so here we are.

"Hey uh, why don't you two take this outside?" The older male bartender asked looking between the two of us.

I gave him a fake smile "That sounds like a great idea."  I then I looked toward the young Mikaelson "Kol?" With one last glare, and I could see he was contemplating wether or not to kill everyone here, he threw a hundred dollar bill down and went out he door. Woah big spender. I followed suite but not before rolling my eyes. When he exited he just kept walking, and I kept walking. The problem was Kol obviously did not want to talk to me, and I obviously didn't care.

"Kol" I said walking behind him down the streets at a fast pace.

Nothing

"Kol"

Nothing

"Kol"

Nothing

"Kol!" I growled out and he spun around to face me.

"Well this is kind of Da Ja Vu." I commented calmly.

"What do you want Natalia? If your purpose today was to annoy me you've don't it congratulations, now leave." he himself growled.

I rolled my eyes "My purpose was to stop this."  I told him indicating between us and he looked at me.

"Stop what?" He asked more calmly.

"Us, or this. I'm not sure but I mean I thought we actually might have had something but whatever it is it's destructive. We fight because we're both so confused about what we're doing, I mean when was the last time you actually loved?" I ask him and he stays silent simply staring at me.

I nod at him. "We accept the love we think we deserve." I sigh.

"And what? You don't think you deserve any love?" He finally asks making me stare at him.

"Do you?"

"I don't know." He tells me "Maybe once a long time ago but now I only have love for myself. It's the-"

"Best way not to get hurt." I finish for him and purse my lips "But maybe, it's also the easiest." His brows crease right when my phone rings and I'm particularly grateful for it. The caller ID indicates that it's Klaus so with one last look at Kol I pick up.

"Yeah?"

"Can you please get to the warehouse by the docks. Elijah and I have found young Jackson, oh and bring Kol."