|FOURTEEN

It's been two days since the kiss with Louis, and he's been acting so strange lately; he's being... nice. I feel like this is just a trick to make me think he's going to be nice but, in a week or two, he's going to be an asshole again. It scared me.

"What you thinking about?" Harry asked me as he grabbed a beer from the fridge.

I shrugged my shoulders. "Why is Louis being so nice?"

"It's just who he is." Harry said. My heart dropped. He was only being nice because he felt like it? I thought.. never mind.

"Oh."

"You sound upset?" Zayn asks as he walks into the room. I jumped up by his voice but, pretended it didn't scare me.

"I'm not." I said and shrugged my shoulders. I wasn't going to spill my feelings to these two idiots.

"Hey! I'm not an idiot." Harry pouted.

Did I say that out loud?

"Yeah, you are." Zayn laughed. Luckily, they changed the subject off me and on Harry. I stepped away from the two and left to go upstairs. I found Louis coming out the bathroom with only a towel covering his area. I felt my cheeks blush as I turned around and closed my eyes, hoping he wouldn't say anything cocky.

"If you wanted to see me naked, all you had to do was ask, baby." Louis chuckles.

I let out a groan and turned back around but kept my eyes closed. "I hate you."

I walked past him and went into my bedroom, stripped out of my pajamas and into something more comfortable; a plain white crop top, sweat pants, and slippers. I walked back down the stairs to find Louis now fully clothed and laughing with the other boys.

I don't know how it happened but it did. I am laying on the bed with Louis on top of me, kissing my neck. I can't believe I'm allowing him to do this to me after everything that happened.

"Louis," I breathed out. He stopped and looked up at me.

"Yes, babe?" He replied.

"I-I don't know about this." I breathed out panting.

"We don't have to, babe," Louis said and frowned at me. I bit onto my bottom lips before agreeing to it which made him happy.

Sucky update :/ but it's been asked for and it's been a while. Short and shitty :( I'm sorry. I'm having writers block at this point... any ideas..?

P.s. if anyone is wondering, the picture above is me :)

~ Selenasboo