|THREE

Rita

Rita

When I woke up, I wasn't laying on the hard cold ground that I had fallen asleep on, no, I was in a bed in a room that I didn't recognize. It wasn't my room, nor any room I've seen. It couldn't be Emily's. Her room was filled with posters of random bands she listens to. I wanted to scream and run, but I didn't. If Louis had found me, and not some guy who's gonna help me, then screaming wouldn't be the best option. I didn't want Louis coming in anytime soon; I don't want to know what he will do to me.

I decided to take in the room. You could tell it was a boy's room by the girls posters you would usually find in a teenage boys room, but this wasn't a teenagers room. It was a man's room. A man who had kidnapped me. The room was a master bedroom with a stereo, a big flat tv screen, a couch in front of the tv, and video game systems.

Before I could stop my feet from moving, I was getting off the bed and trying to open the door. Locked.

This is definitely Louis.

Shit.

Tears streamed down my face as I fell to the floor and buried my face into my knees. I did this for an hour before the door slowly opens, revealing the man I didn't want to see. Louis.

"Please don't hurt me." I cried out. All I wanted was to go home and stay in bed. Why does this have to happen to me? Why me? What did I do to deserve this?

"You're lucky princes, I decided to give a warning this time but the next time you do something like this ever again, I won't hesitate to beat you, you got that?" He threatened.

I didn't answer. I didn't want to. I just stared at my fingers as he stood at the door. He eventually sighed and bent down to my level, lifting up my chin to stare into his eyes. He had ocean blue ones and if he wasn't my kidnapper I would get lost in them.

"Don't be down, baby girl." Louis coos.

"Can you just tell me why I'm here?" I asked, ignoring his statement.

He sighs, standing back up as he pulled me up with him. "Follow me." He tells me.

##

We make to his fiends, who was playing cards on the coffee table, both sitting on the floor with a beer beside them. One bottle sat on the side next to Harry, probably where Louis was sitting before he came into the room I was in. Louis told me to sit on the floor next to Zayn, which I did without any complaints, even though I wanted to stay away from all three of them. I sat patiently while I waited for Louis to tell me why I was here.

"Your father is the reason you're here." Louis stated. He didn't seem to care at all.

My father?!

He had left us alone a long time ago, how could he be the reason? "How?" I asked, raising my eyebrow.

"He owed me money and he never gave it so he ran. I haven't seen him since and didn't even know he had a family until recently." He told me. He was now watching the two play cards, not taking the time to look at me.

"When I got Harry to find out more stuff about your dad, he found out that he had a wife and a daughter. We was going to take his wife, but Zayn thought it would be better to take you." Louis informs me. My father didn't leave because he didn't want us; he left because he owed a gang leader money.

I didn't realize I was crying until Louis had wiped away a tear with the pad of his thumb. I quickly jerked my face away and wiped my own tears.

I was about to tell him how wrong he was, that he was just making this stuff up but the door flies open and a guy in a dark hoodie came through the door, interrupting me. I couldn't see his face clearly because of the hood on his head, but I could tell he was young. The boy looked to be in a rush like he had something very important to tell them. He probably did.

"I didn't agree to this." The man said. At first I didn't recognize the voice but then it finally clicks and I realized it was Niall Horan. The rich boy who tried to save me the night I was kidnapped.

"You don't make up the rules, Niall!" Louis growls out. Niall takes off his hood and stares at me. I shook my head no as in telling him to not to do anything stupid. Maybe if Niall stays here, I have a chance to leave this place.

"You don't have to-" Niall started to yell but was interrupted by Louis.

"Shut up dude!" He warns him. Again, I give him the same look. This time he listens because he just throws his hands up in the air and sat down on the couch.

##

I was now playing a round of uno with Niall, who I was happy that stayed here and not leave me with Louis. I was just forced to take a shower and wore clothes that didn't belong to me for some event he had for tonight. All I knew, from what Niall told me, that it was a party to meet the big boss man who controls all the gangs and keeps the money. Niall said I should be scared of the man because he doesn't play. He had told me if I were to try to escape while at the party and he found me, he would kill me on the spot. Louis also planned to give my father a message that he had me and wasn't going to let me go until he would turn himself in. How he was going to do that, I had no clue.

I was dressed in a white blouse that was made to show off my breasts with a pair of skin tight jeans, and a nice pair of sandals. He had told me that this was all he had. No dresses or anything fancy. He had also told me he would take me shopping for clothes, or he would get Zayn's girlfriend to let me borrow hers.

"Uno!" Niall yelled, throwing down a yellow nine card down and started to laugh. I rolled my eyes in annoyance before placing down my plus four card, which made him groan, and changed the color to red.

"Are you guys done playing that dumb game so we can leave?" Louis grumbled.

"Chill mate, we're coming." Niall said. I put my cards down and started to get up, Louis grabbing my upper arm and leading me to his car.

He had forced me into the back seat with him, Harry in the middle seat, and Niall and Zayn in the front seat with Zayn on the wheel.

This is gonna be a long night....

Word count: 1228

~*~

Sorry for the wait! Had to work and been sleeping! Also, school.

But here is chapter three! I hope you love it!!!!

-Selenasboo