|SEVENTEEN

This will be the last chapter, but their will be an epilogue! Thanks for reading❤️😉

Rika

It's been a few days since the girls night with Perrie and Ashley, we ended up falling asleep on the couch after like thirty minutes of watching it. The boys had gotten home shortly after we fell asleep and had carried us up to the rooms. Today was supposed to a busy day since Harry wants to go to the mall to get some new video game that just came out and Zayn and Perrie wanted to go look at the baby store, and Louis wanted to go buy some new gun for his collection. I, on the other hand, wanted to go clothes shopping with Ashley since we both loved the Hot Topic store.

As we walked through the mall, I was locked arms with Ashley as we waved goodbye to the boys and Perrie and went towards the store that we wanted to go to. "So, how are you and Louis doing?" Ashley had asked me.

I smiled. "Pretty good. I'm just really shocked how it all turned out, you know? He was my kidnapper, after all."

"Stockholm syndrome right there, girl." Ashley laughed.

I frowned. "You think so?"

"I mean, sort of, the only difference is that he's actually in love with you."

"Love? No, definitely not in love," I laughed.

Ashley stopped in place, grabbing both my arms and turned me towards her. "So you're telling me that you don't have any sort of feelings for Louis? Because I know Louis does, that's all he talks about to Harry and Zayn."

I thought about what she said, do I really love Louis? She was right, though, he's been so much more kinder for the last month and was nothing but sweet to me. He's not my kidnapped no more and I'm not afraid of him anymore.

"You're right, I do love him."

"Good, now you have to tell him!" Ashley exclaims as we started to walk again. I see the store in view and we both fast-walked towards it.

"How am I supposed to do that?" I asked her as we finally reached the entrance to Hot Topic. We both immediately go to the supernatural section, looking at all the stuff they had to offer. Hot topic always had the best stuff.

"Just be straight up with him, Rita." Ashley responded.

"I'll try," I say to her as I grabbed the supernatural bag from the shelf.

***
Everyone in the house was sitting on the couch when their was a loud knock at the front door. Everyone was looking around confused since none of us were expecting anyone. I bit onto my lip and got up, peeking through the peep whole to see two cops at the door. I looked at Louis and the boys in panic. "It's the cops." I stated.

Louis, Harry, and Zayn jumped up as Ashley and Perrie stayed sitting down, shocked. "What should I do?" I asked Louis; who was now pacing the floor.

The cops knocked on the door once more but even louder. "We know y'all are in there, open the door!"

The boys ran signaling us to follow and we all did, Perrie tried her hardest but since she was pregnant, she was struggling. Zayn had slowed down to help to get to the basement. Just as we reached the bottom of the steps, the cops had broke down the door. We all hid in the cramped bathroom in the basement that smelled like somebody took a shit and didn't flush the toilet in weeks. I heard several footsteps come from upstairs. I panicked. How they know we was here? Did someone snitch on us?

"What are we going to do? There is no way out of here!" Perrie whispered yell.

"Just stay quiet, babe," Zayn said with a small smile.

"Look, if they find us, you three girls need to seem like y'all are victims, okay? Definitely you Perrie." Louis told us.

We all agreed. Perrie, Ashley, and I was not put out to be in prison. We would die in there.

After ten minutes of silent in the smelly, cramped bathroom, we finally heard the baseman door open; which caused me to panic more than I already was. There going to find us.

"Louis, Harry, and Zayn! Come out now!" A policeman yelled. I started to feel the tears run down my cheeks. I couldn't lose Louis not after everything; even the bad stuff. I didn't want to admit it before but I need Louis.

"You girls stay here, we're going to take a run for it," Harry said with Louis and Zayn agreeing to him.

I grabbed Louis arm and shook my head no. "Please don't, Louis!"

"I'm sorry baby, but I have to." Louis said as he kissed my forehead. He wiped the tears off my cheek and I quickly took him in a hug.

Moments passed and the three boys had ran, I could hear the police man run after them. I grabbed Perrie's and Ashley's hand and squeezed them both. "No matter what, we're going to be here for each other, okay?"

"Definitely, y'all are my best friends." Ashley said.

Perrie put on a fake smile. "I agree."

***

"Ladies?" A policeman was standing at the bathroom door, shining his flashlight right at us. I frowned.

"Follow me ladies," the police man said and we quickly followed him up the stairs. We were still holding hands and we didn't plan on letting go anytime soon. I looked at Perrie, she had mascara running down her face and her hair was a mess just like mine and Ashley's.

When we got outside, we saw Zayn, Harry, and Louis in cuffs; pinned against the cop car. I ran towards Louis, despite the yells from the cop. When I reached Louis, I pushed cop away from him and took had Louis turned towards me, grabbing his face and forcing my lips on his.

"I love you, Louis." I said after I had stopped kissing him.

Louis smirked. "I love you too, babygirl."

We pressed our lips together once more before I was pulled away from him. I was lead towards a cop car, where I saw my mom and Emily standing. I immediately frowned when I approached them. "How did they find us?"

"I had them trace your call," My mom admitted.

I grew angry. "I said I was fine, mother!"

"Don't talk nonsense! You're not in love with that... that criminal scum!" She yelled at me.

I was about to throw more words at her when Emily took my hand in hers and squeezed it. "It's okay, Rita, lets get you home, okay? We can have a sleepover and catch up?"

"Yes, yes that'll be nice, but I'm still going to be friends with Perrie and Ashley," I told her as I looked at the two girls who was standing at another cop car.

***

Three chapters in a row? Yey me!

I hope y'all enjoy this last chapter!

But don't forget an epilogue is coming next :P

Please leave a vote, comment, and follow me! 😘

~Selenasboo