I could see the tears in Demi's eyes, "Nick" she whispered as I wiped her tears away as they fell from her brown eyes. "I love you" she whispered placing her lips gently onto mine. I smiled pulling back from the kiss "I love you more", I said brushing a piece of hair that had fallen from her top knot.

We were brought back to reality after having are little moment together by the girls banging their tiny fists onto their high chairs. I pressed a lingering kiss to Demi's lips before I walked around her to the babies, "I love you mommy so so much but, I love you two princesses even more." I said kissing both of the girls cheeks, I saw Demi smile grow larger when she heard me talk to the girls.

She grabbed the unopened bath food once again before walking towards the girls and I. "You know your daddy's right, we love you girls the most." She said kissing both Emery's and Roselyn's cheeks.

Demi looked towards me holding the two different jars of baby food that she wanted to try to give to the girls, in my direction making me choose which one to try first. "You choose, carrots or peas."

I raised my right eyebrow when I looked up at her holding the jars in front of me. "Really peas or carrots? Nothing actually like naturally sweet that they may like?" I asked as she rolled her eyes before handing me the jar of carrots and a baby spoon.

"Babe, their babies, carrots and peas aren't terrible. It's not like we are giving them a whole thanksgiving dinner like you had to eat." She said while giggling, I looked up at her with a smirk.

           "Not funny! That was torture, I should've eaten the peas and gave you the thanksgiving dinner." I laughed watching her roll her eyes.

           "It wasn't that bad okay Jonas, plus the girls are going to love veggies. Right?" She with a big smile making both of the girls giggle, "See they agree with me, so let's give them carrots first then we will try peas. Oh by the way I am videoing this because it's going to be so adorable."

            I just laughed as nodding my head okay because one this was a big mile stone, and yes we might be a bit biased but, I would say that our daughter's are in fact the worlds most adorable babies.

I opened the jar of carrots and grabbed the baby spoon that Demi had given to me, I looked at the girls with a smile. "You girls ready to try some carrots?" I asked laughing as the girls smacked their lips together to make a kissing noise. "I'll take that as a yes", I was sitting on a chair closet to Rosie so I gave her the first taste of the baby food.

I didn't put a bunch of the carrots on the small spoon, just enough without it being way to make for Rosie first taste. "Ready Ro Ro?" I questioned as I leaned forward as I made some sounds with my mouth making Rosie giggle just enough for me to let her take a tiny bite of the carrots.

Both Demi and I grew quiet as we watched Rosie face as she tired her first taste of something other than milk. Her face contorted from happy to confused as she started to spit out the carrots. I heard Demi's laughter behind me, "Awe, baby don't you like the carrots?" She asked in a very loving, very gentle tone to her voice.

Rosie just looked at the both of us confused as to what was going on, then she looked at Emery, who was staring at her confused.

"Tell daddy to try one more spoonful of carrots." Demi said looking down at me, I looked up at her "Really Dem, you want me to give her more when she obviously didn't like it."