Chapter 8: Sexual Shock

As Vin tosses my panties to the floorboard, the warmth and desire spiraling through my body begins to feel like torture. He slowly crawls forward, parting his lips slightly to pepper kisses up my leg.

His tongue darts out to taste my flesh while his eyes never leave my own, causing an eruption of heat to gather at my core. A small moan escapes my throat as his hot breath fans across my exposed inner thigh.

You definitely need this..

My vixen invades my thoughts, almost interrupting my salacious acts. For the first time in a while, however, I easily tune her out. Because this is not what I need, this is what I want. I believe this is what I have always wanted...

Someone to hold me, touch me, and make love to me. Someone who has the rare ability to set my body on fire with limitless passion, endless devotion, and unfathomable desire. Someone who sees me for me. Someone to love me unconditionally.

Someone like Gavin..

Oblivious to my sudden realization, Vins lips continue their slow journey up my hips, wildly enhancing the turmoil of sensations sizzling throughout my being, before his hands push the skirt of my dress over my breasts.

Lifting myself forward, I happily assist in sliding the silky fabric over my head, allowing the white material to fall to the floorboard without a care in the world.

After unclipping the front of my purple lace bra, I perch my chest forward and place my hands behind me, letting the unwanted garment join the rest of my clothing on the floor. As I reveal my naked and obviously ready body to Vin, I lay back on his cool leather seats, daring him forward with my eyes.

His dark eyes take their sweet time to roam up and down my form, ultimately stopping at my chest. He slowly slides his supple fingers between the two mounds, creating a scorching trail that his lips soon follow.

As he samples my skin, like a melting sundae, his tongue ironically blazes against my flesh. My head falls back, moans of pleasure escaping as I bite my bottom lip. A rush of desire pools between my thighs.

Vin continues his kisses, exploring the curves of my body with his talented hands and expert mouth. His lips return to my breasts, playfully flicking my left nipple with his tongue.

I clench my teeth and inhale through my nose when his fingers reach my entrance. My body hums with anticipation as he begins to rub my womanhood at just the right speed. I instantly feel myself become wetter at his dominating touch.

Oh, his magical touch... It does wonders to my body.

His lips hover above my breast, blowing a soft breath over my already aroused nipple, before making their way up my collarbone to my weak spot.

Vin lets his breath linger beneath my ear, sending another rush of flaming sparks to my already heated core. His slick fingertips stroke my lower lips with precision, urging me to moan my approval.

He takes this moment to slide one thick finger in, then another, pumping me to cloud nine. My eyes roll back as my muscles clench around him. I run my hand down his forearm, his own muscles flexing as they work their magic.

My eager fingers don't stop until they reach his, between my thighs. I grip his knuckles, urging him to go deeper. My moans sound throughout his truck, seeming to arouse him even more. He quickly obliges my request and thrusts his fingers further into my heat.

His rhythm picks up, along with my breathing, and my hips buck in sync with his movements. My hand stays latched onto his, as if he would end this moment of bliss if I were to move it.

I turn my head to face him, his lips now centimeters from my own. "That's it, baby," he breathes. "Let me make you feel good."

At his words my body tenses, with euphoria on the verge of taking control of my senses. He takes his thumb and rubs my throbbing bud, causing my breath to hitch in my throat.

Tingles shoot throughout every fiber of my being. A million needles prick my lower abdomen, sending my body into shock; sexual shock, that is.

A shock that is so intense, it forces me to dig my nails into anything my fingers can find. A shock that causes me to hold my breath as my orgasm hits with an overwhelming force.

"I'm cuming!" I barely manage to say, as my breath continues to hold.

My muscles clench around him once more, my mind spinning in a haze, before my breathing finally gives; in the form of a loud moan.

I open my eyes, which I didn't realize had closed, when Vin pulls his hand away from my own. Slight disappointment surges through my pulsing body until he brings his hand to his mouth.

He slowly licks his fingers, one by one, closing his eyes as he tastes my juices.

"My favorite flavor." he whispers, as I try to steady my breathing.

"And what's your second favorite?" I tease.

His whiskey eyes, capable of intoxicating me with a single glance, open to meet my own, and a knowing smile spreads across his perfectly chiseled face. Leaning down, he places a soft peck on my lips, then another.

"Kiss me." Is his response, which I happily oblige.

My lips touch his, soft at first, until Vin takes control. He bites my bottom lip, signaling me to open my mouth. When I do, his tongue dives in to explore.

I savor the warmth his full lips provide, and snake my arms around his neck. Our tongues dance together like two lovers kept away from one another for far too long. I moan into his mouth, desire coursing through my body, before he slowly pulls away.

His manly scent that I can never get enough of invades my senses, causing butterflies to form in my stomach.

"That," Vin adds, "is my second favorite."

A soft giggle leaves my lungs as a smile graces my lips. How he can make me feel this way, I will never know. He gently grazes his knuckles along my chin as he stares deep into my star filled eyes, before gliding his thumb to a stop at the corner of my tingling lips.

"I'd love to have you over for dinner tonight," he smiles, pride shining in his dark eyes before adding, "I mean, not to toot my own horn or anything, but I've been known to make some mean spaghetti..."

Not able to contain myself, I burst into laughter. "I wouldn't tell anyone, you know, if that's what you're worried about." I tease, "So, toot away."

"Well, in that case... Toot toot!" Vin says while laughing, mimicking a train conductor by pulling an invisible string twice with his right arm.

I can still feel the slight tingle of his luscious lips on mine, and the layer of goosebumps his hot breath left behind.