Part.1 (Of Spring)

"You what!" Brianna yelled at Riley. "Listen Baby I'm sorry! I learned my lesson I won't do it again!" Her face turned angrily red. She threw a broken plate down from the Freeman Kitchen. "No! Not my good China!" Granddad complained. "Here use Huey's memory plates." She ignored him. She yelled sorry over and over at the plate. "Is the plate fixed Riley!?" She yelled at him. Causing her curly black hair to fall in her face. She adjusted her glasses. She huffed and went upstairs to Riley's room to take out her stuff. She took all of Maia' s things too. "Wait hol on! I know you ain't bout to take Mai!" He said running up the stairs. "Oh yes the fuck I am! Watch me you sorry ass nigga!" She said. Cindy was following them around the house and recording waiting for a fight so she could post it on Worldstar. "Yes tha fuck she is! Hit 'em Bri!" Cindy said trying to start a fight. Brianna was crying now as she picked up Maia. Maia had on a mean face. One that reminded Brianna of Riley's face when he called people gay. She was practically identical to her father. Brianna left the house without looking back. She had Maia over her shoulder. Riley watched them walk out. He was very upset, might have cried if he wasn't a real nigga. The beautiful baby smiled at her dad as Brianna walked to the Car. Riley mouthed an I love you to Maia before Brianna got in the car with her mother Mae and drove off. When Riley walked back in the girls were having a conversation about their babies.

Huey was reading a book letting Jazmine play in his hair while they talked. "Jus watch. My babies gon be as cute maybe even cuter then lil Mai" Cindy said eating a brownie off her now HUGE stomach that she substituted for a plate. "The doctor said I got about 1 1/2- 2 weeks til dey get here." Cindy stated smiling. "What are you having?" Jazmine asked Cindy who now went wide eyed. "I fogat! The doctor put it on a slip cause I wanted it to be a surprise." She said searching through her bra to find a folded piece of paper. Cindy's chest had grown quite a lot in the past 9 months. "Alright." Cindy said scooting closer to Jazmine. She unfolded the paper with Jazmine's head touching hers so they could both see. "A boy and a Girl!" Cindy screamed making Huey flinch. He ignored it and went back to reading this wasn't worth his time. "What are you going to name them!?" Jazmine asked happily. "I want to name the girl either Skye or Iris, and the boy Austin or Josh." Cindy said excitedly for getting to use her ghetto accent. Huey put his book down to look at her and Jazmine puts her head back to look at her. "So she speaks english." Huey said still looking at Cindy. "Chu mean nigga!?" Cindy replied. "Annnd... it's gone." Jazmine said. "I have an appointment next week to go see the gender of my baby." Jazmine said as Cindy flipped through channels. "What would you name it?" Cindy asked not turning her attention to Jazmine just yet. "If it's a boy I'll name it Scott-" Huey cut her off."And its settled! Jazmine doesn't pick out names for any child of the human species ever." He said closing his book to look at her. "Jazmine this isn't Teen Wolf! " He said now somewhat irritated. "How about Jordan if it's a boy?" She asked Huey. "Yeah let's name him after a shoe." He said sarcastically. "Derrick? Daniel? Martin? Tyler?" She said trying to list off names that weren't that bad. "No, no, maybe, possibly" He said responding to the names. Cindy now finished her brownie, got up to go get a drink. She thought of how a week ago Brianna had Maia, and how painful it sounded.

Ouch

She thought of the screaming, and on top of it, she was having 2. Nah. Maybe it wasn't That bad. She thought. Cindy definitely didn't want a C-section. That scar was too much for her.

She walked back out into the living room with half a watermelon and a spoon. Huey opened his mouth to say something but decided against it.

That night Cindy slept in Jazmine's room and Jazmine slept in Huey's room. "Oh! Basketball Wives!" She said happily turning to the channel. She felt a hard kick from one of the babies. It was by her "area" so it actually hurt. "Ow! Little bastard!" She angrily said to the one that kicked her. She rubbed her stomach."Jus wait I'll beat ya ass when ya get out." She said in her normal tone of voice. For some weird reason she loved talking to her unborn babies. She felt she could tell them everything. And they would agree because she's their mom. She had put off buying clothes and all the things she'll need for them. "Dammit! I'll have to go shopping with Jazzy and Momma tomorrow." She balled up her fists. She changed the channel and found Bad Girls Club. "Yasss this is my show." She said happily. She watched as the bitches kicked the new girl's ass and threw her things out the window. "Damn Kekee! You ain't gotta pull her weave out!" She said laughing. Cindy fell asleep on the second episode at 11:46. She slept good to. Jazmine's bed was like sleeping on a cloud.