Part.6

"1...2...3..What comes after 3? Oh yeah, 1. 1...2...3..1" The elderly lady at the bank slowly counted the change that the man across from her needed back.

"So what's the plan?" Riley asked the blonde girl dressed in black next to her. "We jus go in, shoot up da place, and take da money." Cindy whispered. "Thas yo plan!" He yell whispered. "You 'gon get us killed!" He added on. "Get yo pannies out ya ass Reezy! It's ditch day fo da cops. All hell is bout ta break loose. No traffic cops, no drunk drivin tickets, no FBI officas to save that little girl from da perverts! Nobody!" She said confidently.  "Dis is the richest bank in town, we stealin from Kimmy J!" Kimmy J is the 5th richest man in town. How'd he get his money? Thuggin. Before they knew he was gay, everybody thought gangstalicious' song 'Thuggin Love' was about Kimmy J.

"I don't give a fuk about KJ! You 'gon be a punk, or is you 'gon roll wit me?" Cindy asked staring at him. He stared back at her for awhile and sat up. "Reezy ain't no punk." He said cocking his gun. "Don't foget ya vest." She said throwing it to him.

"I'm not going Jazmine, so don't even try to push me." Huey said to Jazmine who was standing above him. "Why not!" Jazmine said, stomping to the spot next to him. "Because I don't want to be in a room with fat white girls." He said flipping through channels. "But I need exercise that's healthy for me and the baby! What pregnant woman do you know who hasn't gone to pregnancy classes!?" Jazmine said looking at him. "Uh, I don't about... everyone i've ever met."  "C'mon!" She said pulling his arm, but having no luck moving him. He snatched his arm from her. "Jazmine I said no!" She scrunched her face up. "Fine then, but I also hope you know that it's rape if I don't say yes!" Huey raised an eyebrow. "What's that supposed to mean?" Ruckus walked passed and walked into the kitchen. "It means you ain't getting none of this pretty half white girl until you act right!" Jazmine and Huey watched him walk. "Where did you come from?" Jazmine asked raising both her eyebrows. "Doesn't matter, but if you asked me, no type of jungle monkey should be around these beautiful white girls, they should be where they belong... in the fields pickin cotton!" He said getting totally off topic. Huey put his face in his hands. "Ruckus get the hell out of my house." He ignored him. "Jungle monkeys shouldn't even be allowed to shine the white persons shoe!" He continued on until Jazmine cut him off. "Um Ruckus, could you come back later, Huey and I need to talk this out?" She said in her very best white voice. "Sure thing miss cookies 'n' cream." He said leaving out the door.

When Ruckus was gone Jazmine crossed her arms and looked at Huey. "Huey, I know you have self control but every man has needs. And you're going to wish you had gone with me when it's late at night and I have my birthday suit on just because I can." She said opening the door. He looked up at her to see if she was serious and sure enough she was. He sighed and followed her out of the door, because that birthday suit was irresistible.

I know that it's very short, but this was just a bit of filler. If you guys can get me to 69 votes (Yeah I know) by the end of June, I'll draw my very best picture of the characters, and give 3 shoutouts at the end of my chapters.