PROLOGUE

One could begin with the heat, the rowdiness or even the aura of stress punctuating the atmosphere. The array of students walking in the schools hallway like robots and others leaning against their lockers chatting away. It all painted a picture of a regular highschool scene.

It was a hot afternoon at Blossom high school, Chicago and the stress of a Monday was at its peak. It was Midday  and the day was far from over seeing as it was just lunch time.

     A stout man probably in his mid forties walked the hallways not giving a care about the day or the weather. In fact, the weather was pretty normal compared to were he was coming from. He looked like a black dot in a sea of milk but walked like a rare gem in the midst of regular pearls. Although a middle aged man, one could tell he was fashionable. He oozed of confidence walking the hallways in a black and navy blue polo T shirt tucked in with blue jeans and brown timberland shoes. Some students gawked at him others whispered to themselves and a few ignored him like an airy spirit.
He smirked keeping his brown eyes at the direction of his destination which was at the farthest end of the hallway.
 Soon he arrived at his destination after the long walk which was probably just a ten minute walk. It was a door tagged vaguely with a name. Principal Butler West. He squinted his eyes lightly to make sure he was in the right place, afterwards he nodded, balled his right fist and knocked on the door.

"Come in." A hoarse voice said from the other side of the door. The man stepped into the office and was hit with the cool air coming from the air conditioner in the office. There a bald man with pale white skin sat behind a desk scribbling away. The man closed the door and smiled recognizing the bald man from a picture on the schools website. He had already gotten used to hearing the mans voice over the phone so seeing him in the flesh was quite intriguing. The other man glanced up and returned the smile getting to his feet.

"You must be Mr Cyril owkowrow, its nice to finally meet you." The bald man greeted extending his hand to the other man.

"Likewise Mr West but its O-ko-ro." He chuckled taking the other mans hand in a warm handshake before taking his seat.

"Owkoro?" Mr West inquired while taking his seat and Mr Okoro just threw his head back in laughter.

"Thats a start!" He assured the other man.

"Alright then!... How was your flight?" The white man inquired while putting  his papers aside.

"It was quite ok; I love flying. "

"That's good to hear, I literally begin to panic when the plane starts taking off. "

"I was like that once but as time went on i became used to it." Okoro shrugged.

"I think i have some getting use to to catch up on then." He said skeptically before they both chuckled.

"So, we've selected our students and..." Mr West said looking through a stack of folders on his desk and pulling out black one.

"They are five in number and will be informed before the end of today. Every detail we could gather on each of them is in there be it medical records, academic and so on."

Okoro nodded in approval as he skimmed through the files of each student. They were going to be his students for a month and he was more than excited to introduce them to the African world and culture.

"The terms and conditions are also stated in there; if you are satisfied you may sign it. "

Okoro read through it and smirked at the last condition.

"The students should never be subjected to cruel punishments."

He shook his head and signed the paper without a second thought. 
The other man rose his brows in surprise clearly not expecting the man to accent so quickly.

"That was quick." West blurted and Okoro smiled creepily.

"So, When do i get to meet them?"