Evil Angel (Part 2)

Angel

I raid Scud's fridge again until I see another blood baggy. Grabbing it, along with the wrench from the coffee table, I walk back over to him.

"Hungry again?" he asks, a grossed out look like his face. I nod.

"Sorry." I say as I finish the baggy off. I chuck it into the trash can as I I feel his presence behind me.

"Wha' ya say we go to the bedroom?" Scud whispers into my ear and I nod.

Scud

Instead of letting Angel walk to my room, I scoop her up and carry her to my room. I sit her down on my bed, and dig around in one of my bags of clothes and find a shirt.

"Here. Ya c'n sleep in this." I tell her and she nods.

"Thanks." she mumbles before stripping in front of me. Before she can.put my shirt on, I wrap my arms around her waist, my lips going straight for her neck.

"S-Scud..." she gasps out in a breathless moan. I turn her around in my arms and lean in, planting my lips onto hers.

Angel

I feel Scud moving his hands down to my ass and he begins groping me. I moan into his mouth as he backs me up to his bed.

The moment my body hits the bed, his lips leave mine as he trails his kisses downwards.

The moment his lips come into contact with my swollen clit, my hips arch up at his face.

He smirks before.grabbing my legs and putting them on his shoulders. Once again, he dives face first into my pussy like it's a sweet treat. I feel.one of his fingers begin to slowly slide into me and.suck in.a breath.

Scud

The moment after she releases for.me, I pull myself away from her pussy. I remove all of my clothes, including my shirt. I hear her gasp when she sees the scars littering my stomach.

"Hey, they don't bother me. I'm fine." I say and kiss her again as I hold myself over her.

Moving one of my hands in.between our bodies, I align myself with her hole. I push forward slowly until I feel the natural barrier to her virginity.  Glancing up to her, She nods and I thrust past her virginity and she cries out in pain. I stay still as I rest my head in her neck, kissing it softly. Trying to distract her from the pain.

Angel

When the pain begins to diminish, I nod at Scud to continue. He kisses me and pulls out and pushes back in, trying to keep.it slow for my.first time. 

"Scud....harder" I breath out to him when all I'm feeling is pleasure. He smirks down at me before pulling out to where the tip is just in, before slamming right back in. I moan out in the bliss of the pleasure of his deep thrusts.

Soon we hit our highs and I fly forward and bite him by accident. I ensure I don't get any venom in his blood stream with a little control and rest my head on his shoulder as I come back to earth.

"Sorry...for biting you." I whisper as he rolls of me and pulls me close to him.

"It was only a dry bite, right?" he asks. I nod.

"Yeah. No venom in your blood stream." I say as I'm almost asleep.

"Can you make me a familiar? So we can keep doing this." he asks. I look at him and shake my head.

"I'd rather take you as my mate. I mean if you'll have me." I tell him and he nods.

"Of course. You mine and I'm yours, ok. Sleep now, baby" he says and we drift off to sleep.

If Blade or anyone else  bothered to look in on us, they'd be greeted with the odd sight of a dhampir and human curled up together, oddly looking at peace.

Song is still Evil Angel by Breaking Benjamin