If that is true than what he has been having is Hallucinations. What she noticed is that the far away looks have been increasing in duration.

Hinata felt her eyes go blurry she hugged her knees to her chest and placed her chin ontop of her knees. Looking at the never ending Ocean ahead, the big sun was disappearing casting a beautiful scenery.

Sasuke and Hinata have gotten close, he was nice and gentle in her training. She can fight and walk around with her blindfold off she can hit a target right on the mark. Her skill have increased greatly as a Ninja. She can basically picture her surroundings in her blind state.

It was all thanks to Sasuke. In 3 months he had helped her with things that if she had tried on her own, would probably have taken her a year or two.

She closed her eyes and let her tears fall. Wrapping her hands tighter against her knees she cried more.

"I didn't think you would miss me this much Little Hime? Don't worry I will be back sooner then you think."

Hinatas head flew up. Her big eyes filled with tears stared at Sasukes figure crouching down looking at her.

"Sasuke I thought you had left!!?" She quickly wiped her tears and cheeks. He tilted his head and stared at her.

"Hmm I'm about to." Hinata smiled at his nice gesture. Sasuke is not an emotional guy, even when they were small he was never very emotional.

"I'm glad you haven't left yet Sasuke."

"Hm why is that."

Hinata quickly embraced him and buried her face on his shoulder.

"Come back safe Sasuke."

Sasuke stood still and looked at the sky, he brought her body close to him.

After a few seconds he pushed her back, taping her forehead one second and the next second in a puff of smoke he was gone.

"I will"

Hinata smiled at his soft reply just before disappearing.

"I will miss you, I'll be waiting for you." Hinata yelled out loudly. A little far away Sasuke gave one final look at Hinata turning he smiled softly to himself, it quickly disappeared he had an assassination mission to finish, and a private matter to investigate.

Sasuke disappeared into the darkness of the forest, intent on finishing before the 2 weeks are up. He didn't want to leave his little hime alone longer than necessary.

Hinata stared out at the dark forest a while longer. Her heart beat fast and it lounged to see Sasuke reaper and not leave. She put her hand over her chest. She knew she was starting to Love Sasuke.

She could feel it strongly in her heart. She bit her lip and looked at the sky that had Billions of Stars.

"Come back soon Sasuke!" She felt the wind blow her hair backwards.

1 week and 6 days later 💖

Hinata smiled and waved to the children she had been watching over at the beach close to her cottage. Once they were out of sight walking towards the small village she went back to her cottage lighting the fire. She sat around the fire getting comfy and grabbed a book near by reading it.

Her vision blurred and she went blind.

It had been one week since her vision had been alright. It would sometimes get blurry but she was fine. She closed her eyes and touched her face with her forefinger. She traced her eyes and dropped her hand on her lap.