The Beginning CH 1

The Beginning CH 1

When I died, I died choking on my own blood. It wasn't like it was in the stories or books I read where all you see is some headlights or a gun barrel before it goes black. No, I was in extreme amounts of pain as I was laying there in a pool of my own blood. "Sigh" I just wanted to go shopping for a new game at the mall's gamestop. As I layed there slowly dying I could only think back onto what made me want to date such an asshole, I mean come on I just wasn't ready to fully commit to marriage yet. Didn't mean you had to come out of nowhere and start stabbing me. Goddamnit here I am laying in a growing pool of blood in the middle of a mall yet all everyone is doing is just standing there staring at me! They didn't even have the courtesy to try and help me or pull out a phone to call the police!

Seeing no help coming I just let my body relax despite the pain and stopped trying to stop the blood flow. After all since no one was trying to help I knew no help would arrive on time so I gave up and decided to let my pain fade faster as I came closer to dying. When my vision blurred and my eyes finally closed all my pain disappeared, yet when I still felt alive and not dead I opened my eyes only to see something I have only read about appear in front of my face. A gaming screen saying.

YOU ARE DEAD

WOULD YOU LIKE TO

START A NEW GAME?

YES NO

A feeling of joy and excitement quickly replaced the feeling of pain and death from earlier. This opportunity was something that I couldn't let slip by me and with this new life I could do what I have always wanted but was too afraid to follow through because I feared what others would think. Not this time this time I won't be afraid to be who I really am. Selecting yes a new screen popped up.

EXCELLENT THE WORLD YOU ARE TO BE REBORN IN ARE SELECTED AT RANDOM BUT THEY ARE A WORLD THAT YOU HAVE EITHER WATCHED, READ, OR PLAYED. SO YOU SHOULD BE SOMEWHAT FAMILIAR WITH THE WORLD YOU ARRIVE IN, SO GAMER HAVE FUN AND WELCOME TO YOUR NEW WORLD.

After reading those final words my world went black and i felt cold, as in outside cold. My movements are sluggish and it was hard to open my eyes. After a few minutes of struggling I managed to crack open my eyes and the first thing I noticed was how big the world seemed to be. 'Where the fuck am I!?' was what I tried to say but what came out was. "Blah Blah Waa". It was due to this sound I made that caused me to pause and think. 'Ok what was that sound?' fearing the worst I tried to talk again only for the same noise to come out again.

My stomach dropped at what said sound came out yet my spirits sort of lifted at the confirmation that what I experienced was not a dream. My life is now a game, with this thought came a game notification with a simple BING that said.

+1 INTELLIGENCE FOR YOUR DEDUCTIVE REASONING!

Nodding my head the best I can with how young my body is I decided to follow some of what I read in other fanfictions and try and see what my stats are by thought instead of verbally saying it. So thinking 'STATS' a screen popped up.

NAME: TONYA ANDERSON

RACE: HUMAN (AS FAR AS YOU KNOW)

TITLE: NEWBORN (NO BONUS)

AGE: 5 DAYS

LEVEL: 1 (0/100)

HEALTH: 25/25

MANA: 100/100

STR: 1

VIT: 2

DEX: 1

INT: 32