✎ seventeen ✐

Start from the beginning

"so," namjoon starts as he glances at everyone around the table, "how's life?"

"life is great. the best it has ever been." jimin states with a cross of his arms and big fake smile that makes the other members be skeptical.

taehyung takes out his phone and takes a picture of them all to post it on twitter. he adds a sweet caption then posts it.

not even a minute passes, when yoongi feel his phone go insane with notifs, more then usual. so he takes it out and goes on the twitter app, only to have his eyes widen and he shows the top trending tag to jackson.

#jackgi

"that's the stupidest ship name ever," jimin blurts out as he looks at the tag on his own phone. he grimaces and turns off his device.

namjoon and jin exchange glances, obviously tired of the drama already that they caught on to ever since the golfing.

the two youngest members try to stay in their own little bubble, taking unattractive pictures of each other.

hoseok awkwardly sits in silence, he's very delighted though when he sees the waiter already approaching with the food and drinks.

all say thank you and dig into the delicious dinner, it's quiet as they eat.

jackson wipes some sauce off the side of his dates cheek, they both chuckle softly.

"hoseokieee," jimin says as he flutters his lashes and opens his mouth, "feed me."

the red head does as told and feeds the younger while staring at him with a smile. he pushes some hair out of his face, "cutie."

yoongi tries to ignore them as he eats, but he can't help but roll his eyes and turn his chair so he can't see the mochi at all.

jimin catches this and he feels his lip quiver and anger fuel up in him to the max. he's had enough of this for today, so he stands straight up.

all the members turn to face him with confusion and worry etched on their faces, except for one person who still looks away.

"are you alright?" jin asks him.

the mochi's face contorts from anger to complete sadness and he inhales deeply before letting out a loud wail and tears full on stream down his face. "hyung hates meeee," he sobs.

yoongi looks at him and he feels any saltiness dissolve away in .2 seconds. he watches as the others try to make the crying boy sit down and calm it. the other customers stare at them with either annoyance or shookness.

"take him outside," namjoon tells yoongi.

"but.."

"now."

with no further time, yoongi gets up and takes the sad boy by the arm and takes him outside of the restaurant. he spots a water fountain and sits down on the edge, letting go of the other.

the quiet sniffles can still be heard from the busan boy as he rubs at his eyes and stands a few feet away.

"jimin."

"i'm sorry hyung. this is all my fault and i hate myself for it, okay? i shouldn't have yelled at you and accused you of such things and i messed everything up between us and if i could take it all back i would and i am just so sorry so please stop hating me." he blurts all out.

yoongi is taken back by the words, he goes quiet then reaches over and embraces the younger tightly in his arms. he pulls him close and rocks him slightly, "it's okay."

"n-no it's not," jimin whimpers as tears fall down his face. he clings onto the others shirt and hides his face against him, the smell of freshness clean is still on his hyung and it makes him feel so at ease.

"yes it is. and i myself am very sorry as well. i shouldn't have been so rude to you by acting all salty and lovey with jackson. truthfully, i don't like him like that. i just.. wanted to make you jealous."

the younger male looks at him, "mission achieved." he exhales and fully relaxes against his hyung. the stars shine brightly in the sky, giving the atmosphere a peaceful vibe.

"you can go back if you want, spend some time with the others and hoseok."

"what about you, hyung?"

"i will just stay out here for a bit."

"then so will i."

jimin takes the others hand in his, he notices how cold they are, so he rubs his cute hands against his hyung's to warm them up.

and might yoongi say, he will never ever get over park jimin. that reminds him, "taehyung thinks you are hiding a baby from us."

"really? welp... i think it's best if i just lay down the facts about jungkook and i being littles."

yoongi nods, "when are you gonna confess?"

"after dinner."

a/n; holy cheese balls! we've reached 4K reads! thank you all vv much for all the love for this book, it means the absolute world to me~