16: The heart wants what it wants

Rosé's POV
I woke up in a dark, dungeon like room. Or yeah, this is dungeon. Uhh, Wait..

Why am I wearing a black lingerie dress!? This isn't mine.

"Argh" someone groaned. Wait Jimin? He's laying beside me on the bed.

"Jimin?" I called.

He sat up and carassed his hair. "Where are we? What happe-" he stopped when he saw me... And his emotion turned into a naughty one.

He whistled and licked his lip. "You look tasty"

"Shut up, and mind your own business! I don't even own this type of clothes!"

"Aww but you look good in them"

"Can we like not talk about me wearing this!? And focus on how we'll escape this fucking place?!" I rolled my eyes.

But he's right... I do look hot. 😚😋🔥🔥

I stood up and head towards the door.. As expected it's locked.

"So?" He asked.

"Locked." I said. I searched the entire room for anything that I can use for the lock but there's nothing.

He sighed and suddenly apologized.

"Rosé I'm sorry" he said without looking at me, I looked at him confused.

"What? Why are you apologizing?"

"I know I've been treating you wrong but I don't know how else to react."

"What do you mean?"

"Rosé I know you like me but I never liked you back then."

"Why back then? What about now?"

"When I first drank your blood Rosé, a reaction was swirling in my mind. It was a reaction that I was attracted to you because of your blood. It was love at first bite." He smiled.

"You like me?"

"I do now."

"Just because of my blood."

"My mind is saying it's because of your blood but my heart says because you have a sweet attitude towards your girls, and I can't lie, you're very pretty"

"You're a vampire, and I can't believe you" I said.

"Why can't you believe in me?"

"I know I fell in love with you but that was before when I didn't know who you truly were."

"But Lisa believed in Jungkook when he confessed to her."

"Don't compare me with my cousin because I'm different."

"Believe me or not Rosé, I do like you. And I would do anything to earn your love and trust."

I turned my back to him and continued searching for a key. suddenly I felt dragged and I looked back to see Jimin pulling me to him, and I ended up sitting on his lap.

"J-Jimin?" I stuttered.

"You still don't believe me?" He smirked.

"You're always mean to me. How can I believe you that easily?"

"You know..." He made an evil look. "You look hot in your lingerie, and it's tempting me. How bout' I make you believe in me now?" He smirked.

I was turned on by his smirk. You know I always act like it annoys me when I see him smirking but actually I kinda like him smirking at me.