15: Trouble

Lisa's POV
I picked up my sword and ran towards Crystal. I almost cut her with my sword but she stopped me when she placed her sword which I don't know where it came from, and placed it on my neck stopping me, and almost cutting me.

"Uh, uh, uh Lisa dear. You think you're better using that sword than me do you?" She chuckled flirtatiously.

"Slut!" I muttered.

"Aww... My poor little dear thinks that I'm a slut. What a joke" she chuckled again.

"Will you stop with your annoying chuckle!? It's weird! I tell you. You sound like an old woman!".

"Aww. Trying to be tough when you're not eyy? Aww, this poor little girl needs some attention here."

"Lisa, stay out of this" Muttered Namjoon.

"And why is that??" I turned to Namjoon.

"Aww. You should listen to Namjoon before you regret it dear"

"Stop calling me dear! It's disgusting!"

"Oh okay. You should listen to Namjoon before you regret it disgusting" she repeated.

I pushed my sword, nearer her neck as she back away.

"Easy there tiger."

"Leave! NOW!" I demanded.

"Aw. But I just got he-"

"LEAVE!" I once again shouted as I push once more my sword near her throat.

She then gave me a smirk on the face. "Well, I'll leave for now. But once I come back you better be ready. ALL OF YOU! I'm coming for Taehyung... You all better watch out!" She then disappeared into thin air.

Jisoo unnie ran up to me and hugged me. "Are you okay? What's gotten into you?"

"Where's Jin?" I asked

"With Kookie."

We head to the previous room, and found Kookie on the sofa and Jin dressing up his wound.

"Kookie!". I ran up to him and good thing he was breathing. I kneeled in front of him and cupped his face. "I'm glad you're okay"

"I'm fine Lisa don't worry. Great Job you did there. I'm a proud boyfie" he chuckled.

"You saw everything?"

"I wouldn't want to miss out what you did. You were brave"

"Thanks to you." I kissed his cheek. And he sweetly smiled at me.

"We should take him to your room Lisa." Says Jin, and I nodded.

"So... Who's the second strongest who can lift Kookie?" Jin asked. But no one responded. "Fine.." He sighed. "I'll carry him." He picked up Kookie bridal style😂😂 and took him to my room, and settled him on the bed.

"Leave him with me. I'll take care of him." I suggested, and they nodded and left.

"You okay?" I carassed his hair.

"Yes I'm fine. My wound isn't deep so I'm totally fine."

"Why did she attack you when its Taehyung who she's longing for?"

"Of course She'll attack me, Taehyung is also my friend."

"So does this mean that Taehyung and Jennie can't come home anymore?"

"They can if we can stop Crystal. She's a girl. So she's a piece of cake"

I slapped his arm at his stupidness.

"Pabo. Girls can be tougher than you! You saw how she was strong out there? And you'll say she's just a piece of cake?"

"But she's only one, and there's many of us. We can totally stop her."

"But we don't know what tricks she got under her sleeves. She might have an army out there"

-----

Rosé's POV
Coming back from my senses, I decided to follow him secretly. But wait, if he teleports then... How can I follow him!?

But he wasn't teleporting... He was just walking. So I followed him.

We arrived at the forest, he walked into the forest and kept on walking. While I continued following him.

Suddenly, he stopped his tracks, and I hid behind the tree. Suddenly, he spoke.

"I thought you're going to stay with Jennie, and Taehyung." He chuckled. "Guess you can't live without me after all"

This assuming bitch!

"Shut up! I just want to see what you were up to!" I quit hiding. "Anyways, why weren't you teleporting?" I crossed my arms.

"Because I knew you were following me." He smirked

"How did you know that I was following you!?"

"Your scent of course." He smirked, and went near me. "And have I told you, you smell good?" He started walking forwards while I took steps backward, and I hit the tree.

He placed his right elbow on the tree and held my waist with his left hand, trapping me.

"No." I said.

"Aww. Why not? I'm thirsty"

As he leaned down on my neck, ready to drink my blood someone spoke.

"So that's why you weren't with the others." A woman's voice mumbled.

He turned around to see who it was, and I looked straight forward and it was a girl...

"Oh shit." Jimin cursed. And I looked at him confused.

"What?" I looked at him, and he looked back at me.

"Oh, and who might this pretty girl be?" The girl asked and walked closer to me.

But Jimin blocked her from coming to me. "NO!" He shouted. "Don't you dare lay a finger on her!"

"Aww, is she your girlfriend Jimin?"

"Why would you want to know!?"

"Mmmm... So she is your girlfriend" she giggled. "How wonderful. I'm crystal my dear, and who might you be?" She asked.

"R-R-Rosé" I stuttered. What is she up to?

"What do you want!?" Jimin asked.

"I want Taehyung! Where is he?!" She shouted.

"He's with-" Jimin cut me while placing his hand on my mouth.

"He's no where" he replied

"He's with??? Rosé, continue your sentence, who is he with?"

"I said, he's nowhere!! Now get the fck outta here!"

"Mmm... You can't lie to me Jiminie." She raised an eyebrow. "If you won't tell me where he is.." Suddenly creatures came out from each bush.

Oh no...

"Then I guess I have to force the both of you"

We're in trouble.

"Get them!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------