Part 11 - Confession

Your POV:
You sat on your knees next to Lust's hospital bed. It turned out that he was severely injured. He was wrapped up well with bandage tape, all over his arms and ribs and legs. You put your head down on his open hand, sighing. "I want to hold you...I want to tell, no, show you how I feel. I find out that I love you...and you get hurt. I just hope that there won't be any permanent damages. I love you, I love you, I love you. Can't you tell? You need to be more careful." You told his sleeping body. You hoped that maybe, he would hear it even though he was asleep. Then, something unexpected happened. His hand moved and your head shot up. He was awake! He...did he hear what you said? He was smiling softly. You jumped onto his hospital bed and hugged him, carefully. He squeaked and hugged back, letting out a short chuckle. "You're finally awake!" You said, a large smile on your face. But then, you released him from the hug. Your top half was on top of him and your bottom half was dangling off the hospital bed.

Lust's eyes shined, and he pulled you closer. You were confused by this, but then your face turned a dark red. Lust pulled you even closer, then, he kissed you. Your emotions went all over the place as your eyes automatically shut. You put a hand on his cheek and kissed back. 'He heard what I said!' You thought to yourself. Multiple thoughts raced around in your mind. Soon, Lust pulled away. "Y-you heard what I said, didn't y-you?" You stuttered out, blushing deeply. Lust nodded, looking a bit tired. "Well, at the park earlier, I was going to tell you that I love you, but I was cut off." You explained, happy. Your heart soared. You both stared into eachother's eyes for a moment, your faces close. You saw beautiful things inside Lust's eyes. Things that made you feel good, things that made you feel extremely happy. "I love you. And love is a strong word." You confessed, grinning so hard that your cheeks hurt. Lust blushed a light purple. "I love you too. I can't live without you. You're my everything. You're my world." Lust said, his words were filled with emotion. You put your other hand on his cheek and you kissed him, wanting this moment to last a bit longer.

Lust kissed back and tilted his head a little bit, the kiss deepening. Your heart raced and you felt warm all over your body. It was so refreshing. You soon pulled away from the kiss. "I never want to be away from you." You said, hugging him. He rubbed your back, gently. "You'll never have to be." He said, smiling. There was a knock on the door, and you got off Lust and sat on your knees next to his hospital bed. A nurse came in, a fake smile plastered on her face. "You are allowed to leave now Underlust Sans." She said, then turned and quickly exited. You found it odd that she left so soon, but you shrugged it off. "Ready to go home Love?" You asked, turning to face Lust. "Yes please!" Lust replied, getting up slowly. You helped Lust to stand, because of how long he hasn't used his legs (about four hours) and because his legs just got healed. He tried his best to stand without leaning on you, but he leaned on you a tiny bit.

You blushed and started walking to his house. Too bad his magic was drained from the battle, too. Otherwise he would've just teleported the both of you to his house. You talked to him a bit while walking. "Why do you think Classic acted that way and said those things?" You asked him, cocking a brow. Lust shook his head. "I have no idea...it just seemed...well seems...so unreal!" Lust replied, pondering it himself. You nodded and you both continued walking to his house.

××××××××××

Almost 700 words, noice.