Part 9 - Back With Lust.

Your POV:
It's been about a month. You haven't seen Classic, but you and Lust have a very strong bond. You saw Lust, sitting on the couch. You snickered evilly, knowing what you're going to do. You sneaked over to the couch and sat sideways on Lust's lap, making Lust blush a dark purple. "Hey Lusty~" You cooed. You love to make Lust blush. It's your hubby...H-HOBBY! "H-hey Y/N. Good afternoon to y-you too." Lust said, obviously trying to stay calm. You put your hands on his cheeks, making him blush more. "My little grape~" You said, not thinking much of it. Inside, you were a flustered and blushing mess. On the outside, you were confident.

"So...how's your day?" You asked, looking straight at Lust (unless you're a guy...hahahahah). "It's been good, but I think it just got better~" Lust replied, smiling. You realized that he meant 'because you're here now' and you blushed deeply. "Hey! I'm the one that's supposed to be flirting! Your job is blushing!" You pouted, puffing your cheeks. "Well, I can't lie, can I~?" Lust countered, grinning. You blushed a tint more. "D-darnit Lust." You mumbled, hiding your face on his chest area. Lust just laughed and hugged you close, combing his fingers through your hair. You want to touch his skeletal fingers.

You put your hands on his, one in your hair and the other, around you. Then you looked up at him. His cheeks were flushed a dark violet, and he had a more nervous and goofy smile on his face(u...my BTS references xD). "I like that smile. It's extra cute!" You cooed, smiling and giggling a bit. Lust laughed nervously, making you giggle more. "If you keep being cute, my heart might melt! No wait, that would be from your hotness. Which my heart melts from daily~" You flirted. Sticking your tongue out and winking. The dark violet on Lust's cheeks spreaded to above his non-existent nose. You blushed a dark red, from how cute he was. Wait...what?

Lust pecked the top of your nose and you nearly fell. You felt your heart leap...TWICE (more k-pop references yayyyyyy)! You felt a goofy smile come onto your face, but you tried not to smile. You made a nervous noise while doing so, which made Lust chuckle. "Now who's being cute~?" He cooed and poked your nose. You hid your face again. After a short or long pause, you admitted, "I like hanging out with you. Maybe like isn't a good enough word for it." Lust held your hands in his. "I feel the same way about hanging out with you, Y/N." Lust said. Your cheeks felt like lava. You yawned and closed your eyes. You both stayed like that for hours, talking and joking and teasing. It was nice, to say the least. Then, you heard your phone ring. Some classical music started playing, what beautiful violins. Then you realized. "Oops! Classic's calling!" You said. You poked Lust's cheek and went over to your phone.

You answered the call and put the phone to your ear. "Annyeong! How are you Classic?" You greeted (sorry if I spelt that wrong xD). You've known Classic for a long while now, but lately he's been acting strangely (lol). "H-hai Y/N! I just wanted to know, if I could hang out with you sometime?" Classic said, sounding...nervous? "Sure! In about a week or so. Something like that." You replied. "Okay, bye!" Classic said and hung up. "Huh. That was weird." You said and sat back down in Lust's lap. You continued relaxing for the rest of the day.