Part 6 - His Brother

Your POV:
You slowly woke up and saw Lust, awake and holding you close. You blushed a tint and smiled. "Good morning!" You whispered. Lust looked at you. "Good morning Y/N." He said calmly. You stretched a bit, Lust still holding you. "I have a great idea for today!" You said, filled with ENTHUSIASM! "What's your idea?" Lust asked. "How about we play a game of two truths and one lie? Then we'll get to know eachother better." You explained. Lust nodded and let you go so you could sit up. "Okay, so here's how the game goes. A say two things that are true and one lie. Then you have to guess which one is the lie. I'll go first to demonstrate!" You announced. You tried to think of two true things and one lie. "One, my favorite color is F/C. Two, My favorite food is (Least Favorite Food). Three, my parents both died when I was 18 (well this just got depressing). Which is a lie?" You surveyed. Lust thought about it for a minute. "Number 2?" Lust asked. You nodded. "That's correct! My favorite food is actually F/F (favorite food)!" You said.

"I'm sorry for your losses." Lust said, feeling bad for you. "It's okay, thank you." You replied. Lust hugged you close to him and after a few minutes he said, "My turn, right?" "Yeah! Let's keep playing!" You cheered. Lust let you go and you let him go. (IF YOU LOVE ME LET ME GOOOOOOOOOOOOO) "Okay. One, I have a brother. Two, I come from a place called Underlust. Three, my favorite color is red. Which one is a lie?" Lust said. You thought about it for a minute, letting a, "hmm." exit your lips You forgot that Lust said recently that he had a brother. "Number one?" You asked. "Nope! Guess again!" Lust said, liking the game already. "Number three?" You questioned. "Yeah! I actually do have a brother. He's going to be here today, in fact. He really wants to meet you." Lust said, a tiny hint of excitement in his voice. "That sounds fun!" You said. 'I wonder what his brother looks like...' You thought to yourself. You and Lust chilled on the couch and continued playing.

-Time Skip brought to you by laziness-

You and Lust stopped playing when you both heard a knock on the door. "I think that's my bro." Lust said. He went to the door and you watched. He opened the door, revealing a taller skeleton with a tint of pink dusting his cheeks. He and Lust had a quiet chat that you couldn't hear, then the taller skeleton entered. "HELLO THERE!" The taller skeleton greeted, a bit louder than you expected. "H-hello." You greeted shyly. The taller skeleton sat next to you and Lust was heard, mumbling from across the room. "MY NAME IS PAPYRUS, BUT YOU CAN CALL ME GRAPE. I HEARD YOU AND MY BROTHER ARE HAVING FUN, PLAYING A 'GAME'~" Grape said with a Lenny face. "I didn't mean it like that you pervert!" Lust yelled. Grape looked at him. "THEN WHAT DID YOU MEAN?" Grape asked. "Two truths and one lie." Lust said and straightened one leg, while his other was bent (I think it's called popping your hip but I was unaware).

"THAT DOESN'T SOUND AS FUN AS THE GAME I THOUGHT YOU GUYS WERE PLAYING." Grape said and smirked. "Ew! That's only what you play with strangers!" Lust said, roasting Grape. (OHHHHHHH XD) "THAT'S TRUE, SO IT'S NOT A ROAST." Grape said. The brothers kept trying to roast eachother, and soon you fell asleep after hearing, "Tell your robot hubby that I said 'hi'." From Lust.