Part 7 - Meeting New Monsters

(THIS IS A SPECIAL CHAPTER❤)

Your POV:
You and Lust were out on a walk. You had wanted to walk and then got Lust to come by continuously whining about it throughout the day. "Hey Y/N?" Lust said. You looked at him. "Hmm?" You asked. You guys stopped and sat on a bench that was under a big tree. "I want you to meet some of my friends." Lust said. You started to fidget with your fingers. "U-uhm...I'm not good w-with meeting new peop-ple..." You admitted. "I'll help you. Plus, they're not the kind to judge." Lust responded. "Okay...what are their names?" You asked. "Well...there's Dust, Horror, Swapfell, Swap, Lustberry, Storyspin, and more." Lust said. Just hearing about all those people made you feel dizzy. "So many people..." You muttered. "We can have a party! That's how you could meet them all at the same time!" Lust said. "P-p-party? No no no I don't like parties, there's too many people!" You objected. Lust looked at you. "But...that's how you meet new people." Lust said. He doesn't understand, because he's an extrovert and you're an introvert.

"I-I avoid new people." You said. "They scare me because they usually just stay for a while and then hurt you. Then they leave. They take what you have, and leave...that's why I avoid new people." You explained. Lust put a finger gun on his chin. "Well...you can't be lonely forever!" Lust said. "Yes I can. I can only know you. Just like right now." You challenged. Lust shook his head 'no' and frowned. "You need to meet other people. And I'm going to help you." Lust said. You groaned. Lust took his phone out and you tried to peek at what he was doing. But then he snickered and turned the phone away from you. How evil.

Lust's POV:
I can't let Y/N be alone forever. I'll get him/her to make friends! I made a group text to all of the Sanses and Papyruses I know.

______________________________
I'm going to have a party tomorrow at 8 p.m. because I want my best friend to meet new people. She/He's really shy. So, please invite your friends. The party will take place at Papyrus's Pizza. Make sure to come!
_______________________________

I sent the message. Y/N was pouting and trying to see my phone, so I turned the phone away from her/him. I knew that she/he would try to get me to cancel it. I put my phone away and Y/N mumbled something. I just chuckled and side hugged her/him. "Oh, come on Y/N! It'll be fun, and I'll stay by your side the entire time! If someone is mean to you...I'll be there to tell them to *beep* off." I said. Y/N turned and hugged me, hiding her/his face on my chest area. "As long a-as you're there...I-I guess..." Y/N stuttered, making me blush. I have been crushing on Y/N for a little while, but I don't want to ruin our friendship. I hugged back, smiling. "We can do this Y/N." I comforted.

Your POV:
You blushed, holding Lust close to me. You've had a crush on Lust for a while, but didn't want to get rejected...or worse...your friendship could be ruined! If that happened...you would just work 24/7, which would be fun, but very lonely. You see, your job is simply to write books for an app called 'Wattpad'. It's really fun, and you love to write. Lust noticed you were silent for a long while, but couldn't see your face. You two just sat there, hugging eachother for hours. Soon, it became night-time. But, you had fallen asleep. And you had completely fallen for Lust too.

(ノ-_-)ノ~┻━┻TIME SKIP~

You woke up. You were in Lust's house, still hugging him. But you were also laying next to him on the couch. You yawned and rubbed your eyes. Lust was still asleep, drooling a bit. You giggled and pecked the top of Lust's head. You got up and went around the house, to explore. You found a room with a stove, which was most definitely the kitchen. You also saw a fridge. "I guess I'll cook breakfast...after finding out about that room." You said. You turned and looked for the room, where you had seen a whip. You found it, and noticed a sign on the door that read 'KEEP OUT'. You laughed evilly and opened the door. You gasped at what you saw.

There were whips and collars and...weird looking tennis ball thingies. What in the world are those? You went in the room and the door closed behind you, making you jump and squeak. You tried to open the door, but it locked itself! "*beep* *beep* *beep* *beep* MOTHER- *beep* *beep* YOU- *beep* *beep* -HOLE!" You cursed, obviously angry. "WHYYYYYYYYY! FREE ME PLEASE!" You begged, but the door did not listen. Probably because it's a *beep*ing door. You sighed and kept looking around the room. Some thongs and bras were on the wall too, making you want to barf. "I hope this is Lust's brother's stuff...otherwise I'm going to slap the *beep* out of him." You grumbled and slapped the air.

You looked around a bit more, surprised that Lust isn't awake from all of your outbursts. You groaned loudly and covered your eyes when you saw a showy maid outfit, hanging on the wall. "Someone help me..." You muttered and sat on the ground. You dug into your pockets to find that your phone wasn't there. "Right...I left it on the table..." You mumbled.

-TIME SKIP OF TEN MINUTES-

Lust had been looking for you, and finally went to the room you were in. "Please don't be in here..." He mumbled and opened the door. You were there, sitting on the ground, cursing loudly. "Y-Y/N?! Why are you in my brother's....storage....room..?" Lust asked slowly. He actually hasn't seen the entire room. Ever. You ran to Lust and tackled him, making him blush and squeak as you both hit the ground. You peppered his face in kisses, making him blush more. "Thank you thank you thank you." You said repetitively. "I-it's no problem Y-Y/N." Lust stuttered. You were so happy to be free from that horrid room.

After a while, you finally stopped kissing Lust's face and noticed you were on top of him. You didn't even notice your hands were holding his arms down until now either. You blushed brightly and got off of him, letting his arms go too. "Sorry!" You squeaked. Lust smiled, blushing brightly too. "It's okay." He replied, flustered. "The party is today at 8, by the way." Lust said. You gasped. "P-P-P-PARTY?!" You shouted. You shook your head 'nonononononono'. "NO PARTY! NOT TODAY (BTS)!" You objected. Lust stood up, finally. "Yes! Party, today!" Lust argued.

-TIME SKIP GALORE TO 8-

You held Lust's hand tightly. "I'm scared..." You whispered. A lot of people have already shown up and you refused to move an inch. "Please don't leave my side...not now..." You whispered. A skeleton was approaching and you screamed internally. 'STRANGER DANGER! RUNNNNNNNN!' You yelled in your head. "Hey Lust! Is that Y/N?" The skeleton asked. You looked at him. He had black basketball shorts with a white line running down them. He had his hands in his pockets and looked at you lazily. You said nothing and you didn't move a centimeter. "Hi Classic! Yeah, actually. Sorry, he/she's really shy." Lust said. 'It's not just shyness, it's called anxiety you uncultured swine.' You thought to yourself.

"Well, it's nice to meet you Y/N." The skeleton, who you're going to call Classic, said. You said nothing back and you hid behind Lust. Classic chuckled and waddled away. "Y/N? You alright?" Lust asked. Your hands and legs started to shake. "Sc....ar....ed..." You whispered. You soon did talk to a few people, including Classic. But you didn't talk to them as much as you talked to Lust. You also ended up staying awake all night.