Fever?

Meredith's POV

"Rhea, calm down we are almost at the hospital" I try to explain to Rhea who is screaming behind my seat.
"Mommy, Rhea is being loud" Zola complains from the back row as we continue to drive along the very busy road.
"I know Zola, we are only 5 minutes away so just wait until we get to the hospital and then I can calm Rhea down" I try to explain to Zola.
"Momma! Momma!" Rhea cries as she tries to reach towards me.
"A couple more minutes baby, just a couple more" I try to comfort Rhea but she continues to scream.

"We're here" Derek's voice echoes across the car as he switches off the ignition.
Quickly I unbuckle my seat belt and I jump out of the car and I open the sliding door and I unbuckle Rhea as Derek unbuckles the other 4.
"What's wrong?" I ask Rhea as I rock her gently in my arms.
She continues to cry so I check her diaper which is clean and she can't be hungry yet.
I place my hand on Rhea's forehead and It feels really hot.
"Derek, I think Rhea has a fever. We really need to get it checked out" I say as I continue to rock Rhea in my arms.
"Okay, well you run in and get Karev to check her out and I will follow behind with the kids, I just need to grab their bags" Derek smiles as he places a comforting kiss on my head.
Before I run towards to hospital doors, Derek looks me in the eyes lovingly and smiles which makes all my panic disappear for a couple of seconds.
"Don't worry" he smiles as I begin to walk away.
"Okay" I smile back as I walk through the Grey Sloan Memorial Hospital doors and into the elevator.
"Shhh," I say quietly as I rock Rhea in my arms but no matter what I do, she continues to cry.
Her tears have stained red lines down her beautiful face and left her eyes bloodshot and puffy.
As soon as the elevator gets to my floor, I run towards the reception where luckily Karev is looking through his patient files on a tablet.
"Hey, Alex!" I yell as I walk as quickly as I can towards him.
"Hey Mer What's up?" he smiles as I stand next to him with my back resting in the reception desk.
"I need you to check Rhea," I say frantically.
"Why what's wrong?" he asks.
"She has a fever and she wasn't herself this morning and she has cried since we left the house this morning. I feel like somethings wrong. Can you please check?" I beg as I continue to rock Rhea in my arms.
"Of course Mer, follow me," he says as he places his hands on the small of my back and guides me to an empty room.