Shaking🥀

MelPOV

We waited as the security guards went and grabbed the 2 guys!

Logan looked so angry and I get It because he knows that what has happened recently has hurt me a lot and to find someone trying to into my room!

After a few minutes the security guard came with 2 guys handcuffed and he showed the guys to us!

Oh no.

It was them.

The two guys who tried ruining my life in the alleyway.

The two guys who are responsible for all my nightmares.

I start feeling tears in my eyes when I see both of them smirk at me. I turn to Zach and I see his anger!

I run to Zach and hug him.

I was scared. I was crying in his chest and his hands rubbed my back!

Logan looked at us confused!

Zach kept whispering in my ear "it's okay, don't be scared princess, I'm right here"

Those words made me forget about what was happening until Logan spoke up!

Logan: what happened Zach? Why is she crying?
Zach: those are the guys who-

Zach didn't even finish the sentence but obviously Logan knew what he was talking about!

Logan ran to the guys and punched both of them, he started choking them but the polices came at that time and he knew they would take care of the situation!

The polices grabbed them but one of the guys spoke!

"Let me speak to her first" he said!

No please don't let him.
Please.

The polices nodded their heads and brought him next to me and Zach where I was still hugging him!

He got close the me.

" this doesn't end here baby girl" he said!

He then looked at Zach and pointed to him!

" and you, will pay for breaking my nose, chin and for avoiding me to be with this beautiful attractive virgin baby" he said to Zach!

Zach just hugged me tighter and kissed my cheek!

Logan pushed the guy but the policeman stopped him before he punches him again because he knew it would make things worse!

When the guys left, Logan grabbed me from Zach and hugged me!

Logan: they are not gonna hurt you, I promise!

He took me to the room with the boys behind him and he hugged me one more time before leaving my room!

The boys stayed in the room with me!

A/N: 😬! Love y'all!
•vote
•comment
•follow