Chapter 4

AN- The next few chapters will be in Yoongi's pov. I will start his part the same way I did with Taehyung's. Which is just when he had gotten home from school.

Sorry that I haven't been updating I've been really busy with school and family stuff.

I'll try and update more over the next few days because it is going to be snowing for the next few days in England so I may be off school depending on how heavy the snow is.

 Anyways I (j) hope you enjoy this chapter and the story so far (away).

Yoongi's POV-

I'm glad that I'm finally home. School is just too much for me to handle. Now, you would think that since I'm one of the most popular people in the school that I would be gliding through school easily and not having to worry about what the next day would hold.

Well,  let m tell you, that for me, it is the complete opposite.  In reality, I'm dealing with my own demons and im very self conscious. The tough guy persona I put on, that most people think is real, of course is put on.

My mother's voice made me come out of my train of thoughts. That made me pay attention to her.

"Hello, sweetheart, have you been okay at school today", she asked.

My mother knows that I struggle with inner demons and anxiety, many things like that. She is always there for me and will help me if she can, I've always been thankful for that.

"Hello mam, school was shit as usual", I replied, my mam didn't care if I swore really.

"I know you say that everyday, but, what has happened this time?", She once again asked in a concerned tone.

"There is no point in lying to you," I started, "I guess I'm just sick of having to put this act on, day in, day out. It's too tiring but if I stop acting like this things will only get worse for me

I nearly had a mental breakdown in the middle of class due to some twats. They were saying things about people with mental health issues, that I refuse to repeat. I couldn't handle it. Of course, I didn't have a breakdown in class, all of my class mates wouldn't let me live it down"

I felt dead inside. I felt empty.

"Yoongi, honey, you need to get more help than just me. As much as you don't want it I suggest that you see a therapist" She replied.

I froze.

"Mam, please, im begging you, please don't make me see a therapist. I cant trust them. What if people find out? They know me as the tough boy. If they know I go to therapy I dread to think what will happen." Frantically, I replied.

"Yoongi, listen to me, please. People won't find out. I could try and get a therapist to come to the house. The only person you ever invite over is Taehyung. Anyways people a school don't know where we live so they have no way of finding out. You know that Tae would never tell anyone. Please jut trust me on this one"

In a way, I guess she was right. No one knows where I live so no one would find out if a therapist came to my house.

"I'm still not sure...but I guess for you ill try but if this doesn't help I refuse to see them afterwards" I replied.

"Thank you sweetie, I'll start looking tonight for you"

After that I went upstairs to my room and started writing a new song which I decided to call 'so far away'. No one at school knows that I rap, I guess it's just something that I prefer to keep hidden.