chapter 3

Hey guys, sorry for the long wait I've been busy with school and stuff. I wrote this part about a week or so ago i just haven't had time to update but here it is now. Anyways i hope you enjoy it (:

Jimin's Point Of View

 I started to panic. What on earth was i supposed to say to that. It would be best to tell her what has been going on. No, i can't do that, it won't turn out well with him. She won't believe me if i said it was caused by a fight she knows i would never fight anyone.

I felt myself being pulled forward, i went stiff at first but as soon as i knew that Tae's grandma was pulling me into a hug, i relaxed in her arms. She pulled me inside and grabbed a few tissues and passed them to me. Before that moment i hadn't realized that i was crying.

The seat next to me dipped down as she took her place. She handed me a cup of hot chocolate which had squirty cream, a flake and sprinkles. Slowly, her arms wrapped around me and pulled me into a loving hug, and she gently kissed the top of my head to calm me down.

"Now", She started, "What's been going on at home?"

"I...I", I stuttered, " I don't know if i can say". By this point i was shaking so she wrapped a blanket around which was originally on the back of the sofa. 

"Well for one thing i can tell it has something to do with that father of yours" she replied in a sweet voice however it went a bit bitter when she said 'father'.

"H...How did you know that" i asked. Slowly, i began to panic wondering how she knew it was to do with him.

"Ever since your mother passed away he hasn't been the same. He seems to be in a mood whenever your around him. Also, just before, when we were standing at the door, you muttered 'father' and started crying. I can tell that something is happening, i'm not sure what it is but whatever it is me and Taehyung are here for you and will try our best to keep you safe" she replied.

It took me a moment to take in everything that she had said. Just as i was about to answer her, Taehyung walked in the room. He must have heard what we were talking about because after he sat down next to me on the opposite side, the first words that came out of his mouth were,

"Jiminie, do you want me to tell her, i promise we're here for you"

"Yeah, it'll be easier that way", i replied hesitantly.

"Everything?", he asked, to make sure.

"Everything.", i answered.

Taehyung's grandma told me that i should go upstairs to Tae's room so that i don't have to listen. Since she knew it would take a while to say everything, she rang the school and told them that we wouldn't be coming in today.

That's all for now. I'll update when i can. Anyways im thinking of doing the next few chapters in Yoongi's point of view. Comment what you want me to do <3