"Eh, just sneak it in through our pockets under our coat, remember, guy pockets are

bigger than girl pockets!" Zayn pointed out.

"Smart!" I said.

We drove to the dollar store and stocked up as much as our coat could hold. Candy, energy drinks, chocolate, chips, icees, all the unhealthy shit. Then we drove to the cinema.

"What we gonna watch?" I asked, "Hey, that guy on Dunkirk looks like Harry!" I pointed

out.

"Haha!" Zayn laughed. "How about Fifty Shades freed? I like the songs that were playing in them, like Deer in the Headlight and For You." Zayn suggested.

"Really bruh, do you think we'd really watch a BDSM movie?" I asked, with a raised brow.

"I'd like to see it." Louis smirked.

"Me too!" Harry laughed. I rolled my eyes, we ended up seeing it after all. Harry paid and we went inside. Thankfully, the ticket checker didn't really mind the contraband and let us go in with a disapproving look at our movie choice. We settled in and watched the movie. It was so sexy, but I was so ashamed. I need some holy water. When we were done with the movie, we decided to go out to shopping. It was only about five o' clock, so we had lots of time to spend. We went to the mall, it wasn't quite as crowded in the winter.

"Hey, let's go to Calvin Klein!" Zayn said, as he pulled me in. He was obviously having more fun than I was. He looked at the jeans. Harry and Louis walked into Victoria's Secret.

Then we walked around. We actually didn't buy anything, mostly because we didn't have much money. We were saving it for dinner tonight. We went to Gucci, Vans, Tommy Hilfiger, Giuseppe Zanotti, Alexander McQueen, Chanel, Sephora, Louis Vuitton, Mac and Hot Topic. I got Zayn an O-ring choker from Hot Topic and he got me a grey snapback from Vans. We re-grouped with Harry and Louis, who had purchased quite a bit, but they had more money on them. And Harry's parents were rich and he was, as Zayn said, an only child. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't jealous of Harry, Zayn or Louis.

"Hey, so where to eat?" I asked, I was hungry and I wanted to eat.

"Um, how about Chinese food?" Harry asked.

"Yeah, I love Chinese food!" Zayn said.

"I was thinking of Italian food, like, maybe we could go to Nando's." I suggested.

"We're almost broke, and Chinese food is really good and has huge portions." Louis said. Basically it was everyone except me wanted Chinese food. But Chinese food was good, so we decided to go to the nearby Chinese restaurant. It was about six thirty, so the temperature dropped, along with the sun and it was freezing. We were sat down at a corner booth and opened our menus.

"Remember Chinese food was the thing that brought us together?" I asked Zayn.

"Well, I had already known you before, since you were at my school and hockey team." Zayn replied back as he zoomed over the menu.

"Same, but I think that's when we actually got to, you know, know each other, before that, I only knew your name." I told him. I looked at the menu. We ordered a platter of dumplings for an appetizer with water. Except Louis got some tea. The waitress went back and got some for us. Zayn settled on some Szechuan Eggplants and I just simply got an orange chicken. I'm so cliche with my food choices. Harry, being vegetarian, ordered some sesame tofu and Louis got the peking duck.

"You think you're a king?" Harry asked. "You better pay me back." He said, giving Louis a look, tickling Louis' chin.

"I will." He replied with a smile. Our meal came and it was fun, Zayn was really good with chopsticks, and fed me bits of chicken and eggplant in my mouth. I just used a fork. There wasn't many people here, so we weren't afraid to be flirtatious. The hostess said that we were cute together. When we got the fortune cookies with our bill, our face dropped. Zayn opened his and it said.