five

yejin's pov

"how was school?" jisung asked, while swinging his rainbow umbrella. we didn't used it, because obviously it wasn't raining. but he'll always have one, just in case.

"good, you?" i lied, and asked him. he told me it went well, and he was really happy that he was done presenting his biology presentation. i opened my mouth, and was about to say something but someone interrupted me. by shouting jisung's name.

a boy came running to us, with a bright smile on his face. his brown soft, and puffy hair bounced everytime he took a new step. i furrowed my eyebrows, with confusement. who is he now?

"hyung, what are you doing here!" jisung said quietly, trying to push him away. the other boy, tried peeking what's behind jisung. it was me. 

"w-who is he?" i asked, trying to peek as well. the boy then pushed jisung, hard enough that he gently fell on the floor. 

"chenle, jisungs friend!" he sad and bowed 90 degrees, i bowed as well. and told him, i was a friend of jisung. and told my name to him, as well. 

"yah, hyung go now" jisung  shouted whispered, sadly chenle pouted while looking down the floor. he slowly made his way home, but i stopped him. 

"you can go with us!" i said smiling, as i heard jisung groaned behind me. chenle went running, to us quickly with happiness and brightness.

"yeah, we live at the same house anyways" chenle hissed,  jisung rolled his eyes. me, chenle and jisung walked together in silence.

"jisung has been talking about you, the past days in our house" chenle smirked, while looking at jisung. jisung gave him a death glare, and i just awkwardly stood in silence. 

"luckily it's not raining today" jisung tried changing the topic, and it worked. we started talking about what we like the best. i like both rainy and sunny days, rainy because i like the sounds of the rain and it's cozy staying inside listening to low music while maybe reading a book. and sunny, is i can explore the forest.

soon as i reached the near forest, i waved bye at them. and chenle stood in silence, with a confused face.

"you live inside a forest?" he asked furrowing his eyebrows, as i nodded and smiled.

"yeah, she does now let's go! see you tomorrow!" jisung said in high pitched voice, and quickly dragged chenle away. as they made their way home

c:
my sister mad cuz she thinks i lost her hilfiger t shirt, but i didn't even wore it.