Showers and towels

Hey guys, here's a new chapter. Hope you enjoy it if you do so don't forget give it some love💕
———————————————

After I went back, I did some unpacking then after few hours of that, I decided to use the shower. Which was indeed very relaxing as the bathroom was twice the size than back home.
Soon afterwards Emily and I decided to dine out for the night.

*******************************
In the morning I was awoken by a phone call.

*buzz* *buzz* *buzz buzz buzz*

"Hello, Kae?" I heard my moms voice on the other side of the call.
"mom?"
Shit I totally forgot to call mom last night, I remembered I totally went dead after coming back from our dinner.
"How's the apartment? Are you still sleeping? Isn't it like 10 in the morning?" She questions me

"Ah..ya mom, I was unpacking till late at night" I quickly made up a lie.
"Ya it's big and pretty decent"
"You know it's very important to sleep early especially in the first few days, better get enough sleep. Oh also Kae send me some pictures of the apartment."

"Sure mom will do as soon as possible. How's you and Zoe?" I asked.
I miss my baby sister. Who is also my step sister, she is a gorgeous but slightly annoying 13 years old.

"Oh it's great hun, btw Zoe wants to talk to you." "There, talk to Kae" she hands the phone to Zoe.
"Hey Al" "How's US?" She asks me excitedly.

"It's great so far" except my hot neighbour which I probably shouldn't be telling a 13 years old teen.

"Btw, Al could you like send me some make up products? I'll send you pictures in WhatsApp"

("Zoe you're 13 you are too young for make up, you're still a baby" "mom I'm 13, teen not baby." ) I hear my mom lecturing her from the other side.
And from there on the argument kept going on and on until I decided to just hang up and just proceed with my morning.

When I got out of the bathroom, I saw that Emily herself has gotten out of bed and she was now cutting up some fruits which we got yesterday from a small supermarket next to our building.

The whole day went smoothly, we just unpacked more stuff like our clothes, Em's makeup and my books. Seems like that's pretty much what our suitcases and luggages were filled with.

As the sun went down, Em started getting ready for her date with Christino. She wore a black dress which sticked right into  her perfect body, showing off her curves.
Em was always gorgeous, she had the most beautiful big blue eyes and her  brown wavy hair reaching until her waist.

"So how do I look Al?" She said while holding her dress and turning around.
"Perfect, as always miss Emily" I said bowing down
"Aw well thank you Miss Alexia" she played along.
"Oh it's nothing Miss Emily" I replied back.

*Ding dong* *ding dongggg*

"Oh Miss Emily it seems Mr. Christino, your date has arrived" I said while opening the door.

"Hi" Christino said with a small smile, he didn't look very excited for the date.
"Hi" I replied back.
"Soooo..I guess Emily's ready" he asked
"Aye aye captain"
"Shit!" He looks anxious
"Why?" I reply worriedly now
"We can't go"
"Christino? You're wearing that?" Emily appears, frowning at Christino's clothes.
Which was just a tee and joggers. For Em it was certainly not the proper attire.

"Ah actually there's a problem, we can't go out today."
"Why? You're cancelling our date?!" She looked horrified now
"No of course not, but I can't go out." He says slowly.

"Hmm why is that? Emily frowns though she seems relieved that at least he isn't cancelling the date.

"It's just...it's Hmm.." he looks down at his shoes
"Ya go on, we are listening"
"Ya Hmm, it's just I can't leave Rider alone in the house he doesn't know how to cook" he says all that quickly
"Oh okay then he can order or go out to dine?" She smiles though I can see she is not so happy.