Melody's Mate #2

Melody's POV

"Stacy I'll meet you outside. I'm going to get my books. I'll be quick" I said. Stacy nodded. As I was walking through the hallways. I noticed a young man. He looked lost. He locked eyes with me. I felt sparks. 

"Are you lost" I asked. 

"Yeah. I got lost in your eyes" he smirked. Boys have flirted with me but it had no effect on me. But he is different. I blushed. 

"I uh I'm go...ing to ...go b...ye" I stuttered. He pushed me against the wall. 

"MINE" he growled. 

"Do you feel it. Sparks are flying. We are meant to be " he said.

"Why me. You could have picked someone prettier than me" I whisper. Like Queen bee Evangeline. 

"What's your name beautiful" he asked. 

"Melody Prince" I said. 

"Suits you" he chuckled. I hear shouting. Its Stacy and she is with guy twins. 

"LET ME GO, I'M GONNA KICK YOU GUYS WHERE THE SUN DOESN'T SHINE IF YOU DON'T LET ME GO!" she screamed. 

"Stacy" I said and she saw me 

"LET HER GO YOU BASTARD, MELODY GO AWAY FROM HIM" she growled.

She turned into an wolf and stood in front of me. Growling and snarling. The young man took a step toward me. Stacy growled. "MOVE " he commanded. She whimpered. Then the man hugs me from behind. And puts a cloth around my mouth. I screamed and struggled. Darkness takes over me. 

"Night my mate" I heard.

I woke up with a headache. My head hurts so much.... Ughhh.... Memories flood about what happened. I hear a knock. A women around in her 40's comes in. "Oh you are awake" The women smiled. She gave me a warm feeling. 

"Where am I?" I asked. 

"You are in the pack house. I'm Judy Forrest" Judy said. I was so confused. 

"Uh that Noah didn't explain anything" Judy said. I was shaking. Judy noticed. She gave me something I haven't felt in a long time. A hug.

It was filled with love. I cried. I just have met this women but it feels like I have known her my whole life. "Honey are okay" Judy asked. 

"Thank you" I smiled. 

"Come on. I'll show you around" Judy said. The pack house was like a castle. 

"Um excuse me. Mrs. Forrest have you seen my friend. Her name is Stacy" I asked. 

"Oh the twins their mate. Yes I know where is she. Please call me Judy or Mom" Judy said.

We head downstairs. I see Stacy. I run to hug her. "You dummy. I was so worried" I said. She laughed. 

"Who is this love" someone said. Oh the twins. 

"None of your damn business" Stacy said. 

"Oh I'm hurt. Is this how treat your mates" one of the twins said. "Stacy you have to be nicer. Hi I'm Melody Prince" I said. 

"I'm Oliver and he's Aiden" Oliver said. 

"Wait you are Melody Prince. You are Noah's mate. But you are so sweet and he's mean" Aiden said. 

"I'm mean huh?" a voice said. 

"Shit Stacy protect us" The twins said.

"I see you are awake. I'm guessing you know who I am? Well if you didn't knew my name it is Noah Forrest, Alpha of the Vengeful Silence Pack. Oliver and Aiden are my beta's" Noah said. I hid behind Judy.