The Carnival Darling by xxRazmatazxx

Jeanette (xxRazmatazxx) is an impulsive force with a Rebel heart, although a bit loose around the edges at times. She's a devious master mind with a souped up sense of humor and a default setting for sass. Her nocturnal nature has her painting the city neon at night, and consequently out of order during the day. She favours the allure of the dauntless over the abiding mundane.

She is an ambassador so quite often she suppresses her dirty mind and her naughty nature. She parades around several exciting profiles, but mostly you will find her dead center on the dance floor. She is the lead on @SecretTreasures, @action, @justwriteit and @superhero all fabulous profiles right here on Wattpad, she also hangs around @Fanfic and @MythandLegend.

But her heart lies with her family, the Rebels. She is the founder and one of the leaders here in the uproar that's @Rebel_Town. She holds the record in town for lime sucking and salt licking, there is no doubt she's an excellent shot...

She can be serious but where's the fun in that? She's a serious rocker, punk and metal head when it comes to music and completely obsessed with everything and anything mysterious, creepy or unexplained. In short, the simplicity of her complexity is just stunningly ordinary.

You probably heard the whispers of her villainy, but pay the mischief no mind she still kicks it with the hero team...when she feels like it. Befriend her and you will have a partner to fight crime in the moonlight for life.

From the Grafitti creative writing prompt book

Visual Inspiration: prompt nr 1

#RebelCreations

He patiently waits as the minutes creep by, squinting back at the setting sun for reference, it can't be long now, he silently thought

He patiently waits as the minutes creep by, squinting back at the setting sun for reference, it can't be long now, he silently thought. Soon he will see her again, his beautiful Mary-Beth. His thoughts wander back to the first time he laid eyes upon her, she was a vision in the dead of night, a comforting presence to an otherworldly phenomenon, one that he was never meant to witness. Even now as he sits here, the scene is unsettling and he knows he ought to steer clear of the ominous, but she calls to him, and each night he finds himself at the entrance of the Carnival.

This place terrifies him during the day. He sits on a rock with his back to the setting sun, facing the Carnival grounds, watching it watch him. It is completely abandoned, the eerie silence only amplified the screech of old rusted swings swaying in the gentle breeze. The worst part for him is the dull hues, the paleness of dried bones, it was like the glaring sun stole all the remaining color from this place over the years leaving it as vibrant as of death itself. It was ironic that this place felt more haunted during the day than during the night...

Oh, but come nightfall, it's the most enchanting place on earth. Under the cloak of darkness, the carnival lights up like a beacon of endless wonder. The glow of a million brilliant lights leaves the stars to envy it. The enticing music, that pulsates from the depths of the spectacle, hushes the song of the nightingale. It lures and captivates all the living creatures that dare to venture closer, as was the case with him that fateful night.