Chapter I

"So! Are you going to put it in or not?"

"Should I be slow or fast?

"Are you an idiot?"

Emily's POV

Well it's not working. I don't know why I thought that these would work in a million years. I mean seriously all of these stuff were made for entertainment, not for education.

"I learned something from porn" said no one ever. I guess there is only one thing left to do. Just do it.

Maybe I can do it with someone shy. Maybe with the new girl Rebecca. She is gay & she is scared of me. I mean everyone is scared of me but she is different. And cute.

Did I seriously think she is cute!!

Fuck My Life ! I want to use her not fall in love with her. Of course I am not going to ask her. That will be against my reputation.

But how am I supposed to do that !

"Make a girl moan in the hallway"

Sounds easier than done.

Meh ! I will think about that tomorrow. It's time to sleep.

I am sorry not sorry Rebs.

Next day
At school

"So you excited girl?" asked my friend Jessica. She is way too excited about what's going to happen after this period.

"Not really. It's just another bet " was my short reply.

"But still this time it's different. You will make somebody moan in front of the whole school"

I looked at her. Her eyes were full of excitement. I looked at my other friends. They had the same look as well. The next event was going to be interesting.

So how are you going to do it? Jessica asked again.

"You will see" was my short reply again. But in reality even I wasn't sure how I was going to do it. Yes I have done a lot of bet in the past. I made a guy do ballet in the hallway. I made someone walk on their undies. I made somebody sing Friday & uploaded it on insta.

But this was something different. It required something that I wouldn't do in normal times. I had to make this girl moan by any means. Even if I had to kiss that girl in the hallway in front of all these people, I would do that. I mean that's what lesbians do, right? I don't have any hate for girls who likes girls. But I seriously don't understand why! Why would you like somebody who has the same physics as you. I mean yeah, I know that most of the boys are stupid. They don't understand feelings till they get too old. They are immature & stuff. But still. Men & women, we are different for a reason.

As I was having all these thoughts, I just realized something. I didn't choose Rebecca randomly. She was the only openly lesbian girl in our school. Maybe that's why I choose her. I wanted to make her look small in front of everyone. I wanted to humiliate her. I wanted to show her that she is worse than me. Worse than all of us. I guess I am not as open minded as I thought I was.

And with that the bell rings.

"RIP Rebecca. This is your friday"