I tried remembering what last happened before I passed out.

And when I did, my eyes widened.

Those fucktards!

I quickly got up from the bed I was lying, I rushed for the door and left the room.

The house isn't familiar to me. I don't have an idea where this place is located. Am I still even in the Philippines? Fuck, I hate frustrations.

"Oh, you're awake,"

My head shifted to look at my right side when I heard a familiar voice. And my jaw was quick to tighten when I saw my father. He's on the dining room, he isn't looking at me as he is sipping from his brewed coffee while reading a newspaper.

"Are you the one behind this?"

"What do you think?" He asked still without looking at me.

I clenched my fist. I remember Tyron saying something before I pass out but I didn't hear it clearly. Tsk.

"What do you want?"

If he's the only one here, then probably, he's the one behind all this shit.

He dropped his newspaper at the table before looking at me dead straight into the eye.

"I heard you attempted—" he stopped when I groaned.

"Is that it? Your reason for abducting me? And you even made my friends agree with your madness, huh?"

I don't know how he convinced my friends. Now I'm really confused, how was he able to convince them? Considering that my friends were hard as rock, they would never follow someone's order.

"Are you still willing to spend your life with her?" My eyes squinted upon his question. "She had hurt you so bad—"

"Because I love her so bad. And too bad, I cannot stop." I stated without even blinking.

"Let's end your suffering then," he stood up and fixed his coat. I almost groaned.

"Now you want to kill me?"

He just smirked before walking pass me.

"Follow me,"

"Why would I?"

"I will end your woman's suffering, too."

My fist clenched as my breathing became heavy.

"What do you want this time?" I gathered all my strength not to shout at him. He really wants to make me mad! And he's so damn good at it!

"Just follow me, you'll find out."

With a clenched fist and jaw, I forced my feet to walk and follow him. He got out of the house and that's when I realized we're in a beach resort.

The sun is setting and its ray creates a wonderful orangey reflection on the blue ocean. Just staring at that scenery could give me a peace of mind.

Nevertheless, I kept my track following the old man. He stopped in front of a pathway before facing me.

My forehead creased when I saw his eyes glistened... in tears?