My vision became blurry as some tears were almost ready to fall from my eyes.
She was so right...

A: I told you that I like Shawn and that I had feelings for him before he goes on tour with the MAGCON. When he came back, we were hanging out a lot. You still didn't have a chance to meet him. Carter, who was friends with Shawn and you, used to be one of my best friends. You asked him to go out one day and ask Shawn as well. So it happened...  Shawn fell in love with you.
The next time we met you told me that you and Shawn are officially "a thing" and it pissed me off, I'm not going to hide it. You knew that I was in love with Shawn and he was as well but you still started a relationship with him.

Y/n: Alice, if he was in love with you, he wouldn't fall for me.

A: Come on y/n, you know what you did next. You said that I was very jealous of you and that I criticise everyone and other fake things made up from your mind. They believed you. Everyone cut off any contact with me. I was alone. I stayed with, like, 2 friends.
One day Shawn came to talk to me. I started crying when I saw him. He told me that he will always be my friend no matter what I did. I tried to convince him that I never did any of the things you said. I'm still unsure if he ever believed me...

A tear escaped her eye and she wiped it asap.

A: Everything occurred because of YOU!

Y/n: But... Carter told me that he was in love with me before I fall in love with him.

A: That's a lie y/n. Me and Shawn were almost ready to kiss one day. We were so close to anything and you ruined it. I never told him how I felt. Now I have got over him. I'm sure Carter told you this now that you broke up with Shawn.

Y/n: Yeah...

A: Everyone tried to make you happy by ruining my happiness. I hate you y/n and I always will.

Y/n: Leave my house right now!

A: Oh! Don't you like hearing about your accomplishments? Aren't you proud?

Y/n: Just leave!

A: if you don't like what you did why don't you apologise?

I broke out crying.

Alice left

Y/n: ALICE!

I screamed and she turned her head

Y/n: I'M REALLY SORRY ALICE. I HOPE YOU FORGIVE ME ONE DAY.

A: I appreciate that you're apologising but I'll never forgive you y/n.

I fell on the floor. Tears falling from eyes. I decided to take a shower...

§

Shawn's POV:

My phone rang and it was Alice.

S: Alice?

A: I talked to your girlfriend

S: WHAT? WHY? ALICE WHAT DID YOU DO?

Travelling in the sea // shawn mendes x reader जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें