Chapter Twelve- Is This A Game?

The next morning I woke up to Justin sitting beside me. I was on the couch by the window. I must have fallen asleep on here. I looked around the room and the window view. "I wanted to put you on the bed next to me but I didn't want to wake you up." Justin said. "It's okay." "I packed my things already but I think you should organize your bags. I have a suitcase you can borrow instead of those bags."

  "I don't want to get up." I whined. "You have to." Justin replied as he stuck out his tongue. I got up while whining. I got out my bags and organized everything into the suitcase. Justin was sitting on the bed waiting for me to finish.  I finished packing within an half an hour. "You finished?" Justin asked as I was putting my suitcase next to his. "Yeah." "We have an hour left until we leave, what do you want to do?"  "I'm not sure, I'm hungry." "I will order some breakfast." He ordered breakfast but it look them thirty minutes until they brought it so we had to eat fast.  

                           __On the way to the airport__

   "We will be going in my private jet." Justin said.  "Oh wow." I couldn't wait to see his jet. "We are here." Justin said as I got out the car and stretched. As I was about to pick up my suitcase Justin came and said "No, don't pick that up. I have people who do that." Justin showed me people who were running toward us. "Sorry Mr. Bieber." One of the girls said. She was really petite and I didn't like the fact she would be picking up my suitcase when I could be the one doing it my self. "Justin I can do it." "No, they will." I felt someone grab my suitcase from my hand. I turned around and seen the petite girl. "Oh no sweetie I can do it my self. You can get Justin's but I got mine." She looked at me in shock. "But its my job to do this so its fine." She said as her hand was coming toward my suitcase. "Thank you but I got it."  "Are you sure?" "Yes, thank you though."  

   I turned around to see Justin eye balling me. I ignored him. I started walking but I stopped because        I didn't know where to go. Justin caught up and said "You know she could have done it." "But why would I let her do it when I can do it myself. "I looked at Justin with one eyebrow arched up. "I don't know but you're sassy." "And you just figured that out." I laughed, as well as Justin.   

   As we walked up to the jet I was amazed. It was so nice. It was like a house. Leather seats, A plasma TV all the way in the back surrounded by a circular leather couch. Pillows were beige, the kitchen with all these food on the counter. I cant explain how unique and nice this is. It was such a cozy looking area. "Justin this is so nice. I love it. Its so relaxing."  "I'm glad you like it."

   As I was about to sit down I just realized I am on a plane and I'm terrified of heights and I've never been on a plane before. "Justin." I whispered so quietly I didn't think he would hear me. "Yes." He turned his attention to me. I walked over to him and quietly said "I've never been on a plane before, I'm scared." "Awh its okay." Justin hugged me. "Sit by me and I will comfort you." "Okay." Justin told me to put my things in this closet for the suitcases so I did.

   "Why the fuck are you in here?" I heard Justin say.  I turned around to notice Fredo standing there. "Get out." Justin said. "Justin chill." "Get out." Justin raised his voice. "Justin, calm down. Let him come on. Hes your best friend." "He was my best friend." Alfredo and Justin both said at the same time. "Alfredo get in here. Justin you don't even have to talk to him. Hes apart of your crew and hes in this with you." I pushed Justin down in a seat gently and let Fredo get in." "I'm only letting you on here because Cassandra." I smiled to Justin and sat down in the seat next to him.

   The plane ride was quiet. I was so bored and didn't know what time we would get off and where we were going. Justin fell asleep, he looked adorable sleeping. I just wanted to straddle him and kiss his lips over and over again, but I cant. Alfredo was on his laptop, so was I. We were both doing different things. I was finishing a song I've written. Yes, I write music but it isn't released or anything like that. I write songs because I express myself through it and its an escape.