Chapter Four- Its Time!

sorry I haven't updated in a while! I've been so busy in school! its STRESSING ME OUT SO MUCH! i like want to cry! if you guys feel that way comment and tell me some things that cant maybe help me! Math is such a struggle for me like uhhhh! im just ... soo done!! ANYWAY 100 READ oh my FREAKING GOSH! 100 READ DO YOU GUYS KNOW HOW MUCH THAT MEANS 100 READS!!!! OMG VFGHQDGV I JUST THANK YOU ALL! WELL FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @justinnoticee i love you guys

WHATS REALLY SAD IS THAT IVE WROTE THAT ^^^^^^^ A WHILE AGO. I HAVENT HAD TIME TO WRITE I GOT ON BREAK SO I WILL UPDATE!! Im SO SORRY THOUGH!!! TOMORROWS CHRISTMAS EVE!! AND JUSTINS ALBUM OH MY JESUS <3<<<333 <3

Cass POV

Omg! Its time almost time for the Bieber concert! I cant wait! Its going to be the best time of my life. I'm so glad I can have this experience all to Etan. I wanted to text Etan and thank him. It was all because of him I would be meeting my idol.

I grabbed my phone and texted Etan saying "You mean the world to me. Thanks for giving me tickets Etan. You know you're like a big brother to me. And you're dating my best friend so be careful dumb ass. I love you so much! Thank you thank you thank you thannnkkk youu!!"

After I texted Etan I went in the room next to mine which Justine was sleeping in. I walked in and I saw Justine laying down with jeans on and no shirt. I yelled "wake up! Why are you sleeping? Todays the day we go see Justin!" I noticed she was up so I stopped talking. I walked over to Justine and said "so girl we have only 2 1/2 hours left before the concert starts so get ready". I walked over to Justines' closet and picked out a cute shirt. I looked at Justine with a smile and said "this is the shirt." She looked down and said "no Cass. "Its fine I have something already picked out." She walked over to this black bag and pulled out a shirt. She smiled and asked me to turn around so I did. I turned back around and screamed when I saw this shirt that said always here in your backpack forever Justin. And it was a shirt that I have never seen before. "Where did you get it from" and she answered back "I got it customized." "Its the best shirt ever. I LOVE IT!"

I then said "we have to do our hair and makeup." We both agreed so I went back to my room got my straightener and got my makeup box. We both then got ready. We did our hair and makeup. After we were both done we looked at each other and we both liked each others makeup and hair. Justine had a little too much powder on and it showed so I fixed that up and you know we did our girly stuff. Justine felt imperfection. Thats why she always uses these kinds of powders and stuff. I only use mascara and concealer on some acne. I love Justine though like she doesn't even know she's beautiful.

IN THE CAR--

I yelled so loud in the car "I can't believe there's only an hour left until we see Justin, MY BOO!" LIKE :0 I CANT BREATH HSBFERI HCFB3I CFHI IH34 F3 (YOU GUYS THIS WOULD SO BE ME! ANYWAY) JUSTINE LIKE YOU DONT EVEN KNOW HOW FREAKED OUT I AM! What i said to myself- Okay Cassandraaa calm down its just Justin bieber... BITCH STFU IT JUSTIN BIEBER WHAT AM I SAYING! I looked at Justine and she was all smiley I gave her a look and she looked back but was still focused on the road. She then said "I give up" and yelled (not as loud as I yelled) Cass its Justin like ahhhhh!! OMG OMG! After our 10 min crazy fangirling I was quiet the whole car ride.

Justine looked at me strangely and said "Whats wrong Cass you've been so quiet". "Like 20 mins quiet while going to a jb concert you feeling okay?" She asked. "Yeah I'm feeling alright I'm just imagining so much that could happen but it probably wont. Thousands of girls why would it be me... Anyway I just don't want my head to hurt but I'm like dead inside so don't worry!" I then turned all smiley again. Like just thinking about him makes me all nervous. I'm not dating him or anything but there is just something about Justin that gives me butterflies in my stomach. He doesn't feel that way though.