Chapter Five ~ New Ideas

Start from the beginning

"So when do you think Mini is going to tell us if he and Tyler are dating or not?" I asked her.

"When we start dating." She said to me, looking at me.

I raised one of my eyebrows at her and she laughed at me. "So what are we now then?" I asked her as we continued to walk.

"Friends with benefits?" She asked me. I crinkled up my face and laughed at her response.

"We're not there." I said to her.

She nodded her head, agreeing with me. "Yeah, that's true." I laughed at her and looked around. People all around us were playing games with each other. Laughing, raging and cheering. I was interrupted by (Y/N)'s voice.

"So where exactly are we headed?" She asked. I shrugged my shoulders, smiling at her.

"Anywhere really. It's our second day. We need to at least see half of P.A.X.." I said to her. 

There was new games here and more booths. Some were selling masks, some capes, and others were meet-&-great booths. Some were big, many others were small. Each one stood out to me. Some were filled to the brim with people. Like this one that was selling figures of video game characters. Some weren't even open. Must be out on an early lunch or something. 

One was selling capes. The capes had different gaming platforms on it like Twitch and YouTube, but others were from games. Like Zelda, and Little Nightmares. There were also a different genre of games like Call of Duty and CS:GO too. Some of then had quotes on them, others just had the title of the game on it.

"Ohhhh can we go over by those capes?!" she asked me.

Before I could even answer, she started hurrying over there. We started going in between people. She stopped quickly and I stopped with her. 

"Warnings are sometimes needed." I told her, laughing.

"Well we can both get better at doing that." She said to me, smirking.

"Just find one that you like, and I'll get it for you." I told her.

"No, I have my own money. I could-"

"I insist." I told her. She smiled at me. She then leaned up and kissed my cheek.

"You know you don't have to do this right?"

I laughed at her and held her other hand, "Really. I don't mind." I kissed her forehead, and she blushed.

"Fine." She rolled her eyes, dropped my hands, and then went to go pick out a cape. I went onto my phone and checked out what time it was. It was 11:45. Almost time to go out to lunch. I got a message on my phone. I felt it buzz in my hand, and I looked at who sent it. It was Zuckles.

Zuck My Dick: hey cunt. fitz, toby, swagger, and inotorious are finally at P.A.X.. You guys want to come to lunch with us?

I sighed with frustration. I forgot they were gonna be here today. I didn't want to turn them down, so I told them to meet us at the Cheesecake Factory after they were done eating.

Luckily it worked out with them and they started heading out to lunch.

I looked over towards the game capes, and didn't see (Y/N) there. I furrowed my brows and looked over at the platform capes. She had both an amazing red cape that had "YouTube' on it. She also held a purple cape that's looked soft and velvety. It had its own simplistic design on it. She set the Twitch one down, and found me.

"So YouTube huh?" I said looking down at her cape. She nodded and shyly smiled. "I thought you'd get one from a game, but hey, we've all gotta suck YouTube's dick sometimes." I said laughing. She giggled and rolled her eyes.