Chapter Two ~ Games

(Y/N)

We were on our way back to PAX, and I was checking up with my friends.

Vivian: OH MY GOD ETHAN'S SO AMAZING AND STUFF AND JUST UHHH

(Y/N): So I'm guessing you met him. You talk to him?

Allianna: Oh she talked to him. She even got his number. Hell she's talking to him rn.

(Y/N): Oml... Well I might have a boyfriend? I'm not really sure but we are holding hands and really like eachother so.....

Allianna: (Y/N) WHAT THE FUXJ?! CONGRATS?!

Allianna: Fuck*

Vivian: WHAT. Well I need to ask him out now. I need to. Well ill be right back.

Allianna: ill see how this goes down.

(Y/N): ok

I put my phone down and Smii7y looked at me and asked what I was doing.

"Oh nothing. Just texting some of my friends that are back at PAX. One of my friends is gonna ask out her crush."

"Tell her I said hi." John said as he started taking out his phone.

"But she doesn't even kn-"

"Say cheese." John said interrupting me. I just used my hands to cover my face. "Ah man we have two Smii7y's now. That's great."

I laughed at him and asked to see the picture. It was actually a good picture, with my hands on my face. You couldn't even see Smii7y's face at all.

"You really are the master of cutting Smii7y's face out of pictures." I said making everyone chuckle.

"Yeah well when he has to do it 24/7 he gets used to it." Smii7y said before John could say anything.

"Hey what's your Twitter handle?" John asked me looking up before I answered.

I told him what is was and I felt my phone buzz. I looked at the tweet.
"Look at @ thesmii7y 's new girlfriend."

"Oh John we're not really even dating. I just invited her to lunch with all of us." Smii7y said as he was replying to John's tweet.

"Oh that sounds enough like a date to me." John made my face go red at the thought of me and Smii7y together.

"S-sure." I said leaning on Smii7y's shoulder.

He dm'd me through Twitter asking for my number. I wrote it out, ready to send and bumped his shoulder. He added my number, and I deleted the message of my number.

Unknown: What the fuck is up you Buttercup!!

I changed his name to Buttercup immediately.

(Y/N): why are you texting me? lmao

Buttercup: I dunno. But you're really cute. Did you know that?

(Y/N): I'm gonna kms. Stop you're making me blush. But thank you.

Buttercup: no problem baby.

I saw this and just put my phone down. I put my hand back into Smii7y's, and laid my head on his shoulder. I felt him put his on top of mine, and squeeze my hand. I smiled and I looked into Twitter and saw the millions of notifications from John.

"Now John, you didn't tell me that this was going to blow up my phone." I said showing him my notifications.

"Oh yeah. Well I would turn off your notifications when I post that ok?" He said making the three of us laugh.