The Beginning of a New Life

*edited*
Quick note: This story will be written in 3rd person just because i don't really write in 3rd and i just wanted to try it out but i will probably change it to a 1st pov at random points

3rd POV:

BEN! WAKE UP! IM NOT GOING TO SAY IT AGAIN, I need you out by 11 today Im sorry you cant stay longer I just have company coming over." Megan yells a sleeping Ben.

Ben rolls over onto his side and squints up at her. "Okay." He whispers in the sleepy state he resides in.

Ben formally known as Benjamin Westsides;
has been sleeping on  different couches for weeks now just trying to find a stable job to support himself. Living off of pop-tarts orange juice and sandwiches. 

Ben is an athletic person but he also finds strstrength and comfort in music. Writing music has always been a big part of his life. he even has some  really good songs floating around radio stations. 

Getting up and heading to the kitchen Ben moaned and groaned from the pain in last nights restless slumber. "You want coffee?" He incoherently speaks over his shoulder to his friend.

"Um yes please." She says back her eyes nearly darting away from her phone.

"After I drink a cup Ill be out of your hair okay?"

"Perfect."

Ben goes back to concentrating on the pot brewing on the counter.

In a few minutes the pot was done and two cups were poured for the pair.

"So what's going on today." Meagan asks setting her phone down.

"Um Just looking for a job that can keep me for more than two weeks."

"I might have found something this morning but you start out with that high of pay."

"Really? That's great. Do you think you can send me the information?"

"Of Course anything to get you off my couch and actually straight boys into my bed."

Ben laughs softly at her attempted at a joke.

You see Meagan and Ben used to date but one friday night changed all that.

FLASHBACK:

Bens POV:

Sitting there with him felt so real not faked or staged like it felt with Meagan. Not to lie I love Meagan I have to, but its like my brain has a separate heart than my actual heart does. He leaned in and whispered in my ear "I like you." I blushed at the thought of being with another man knowing full well  my parents will not condone this. I leaned in and kissed him on the lips not caring that I had a girlfriend not caring that my parents will kill me. It got heated with him pushing me onto the bed and my hands roaming around on his back. The door swings open and standing there is Meagan and behind her are my parents. Needless to say I was in a lot of trouble I was kicked out of the one place I could be successful.

NOW:

3RD POV:

Walking out of the house scrolling through the very few contacts Ben has trying to find a place to stay tonight. Walking into the middle of the street, He almost gets run over.

"Hey what are you doing?" Yells a woman who at most is 34.

"Im sorry mam I wasn't paying attention." Ben yells back holding up his phone as if to justify what just happened.

And some miracle  from above happened right there and then.

"Your looking for a job?" She asks.