" Nope you call him and text me what he says."

I heard her sigh, " Okay."

" I love you."

She laughed, " sure you do."

I waited a few minutes and she replied that they will both be there in 20.

I laid down and just start thinking. Thinking about Elizabeth message, Hunter well just being Hunter, how Christian was a guy I couldn't stand to be around but actually came to be a guy I had fun with.

" Lily, Mia and Will are here!"

I hopped out of my bed and went downstairs to finding Mia picking something out of Will's hair while he is trying to swat her hands away.

" Hey guys."

They looked up at me, " Hey."

" What are you doing to Will, Mia?"

She sighed after Will kept slapping her hands away, " Will fell outside and I swear I saw a little bug but if he wants bugs , okay."

Will came up to me and hugged me, " Shut up Mia , your the only bug around here."

I laughed and told them let's go upstairs.

" So Will what have you been up to?"

Maybe I'm just overthinking, it was probably just a friend... Nah

" Lily I saw you."

Oh shit, I thought I was pretty good at hiding.

Mia jumped in , " Saw what Will?"

" Lily saw me hugging Brian."

HA, we have a name folks! We have a name.

" Whatttt, I have no idea what your talking about."

He chuckled, " sure you do, he's just a friend well he sees me as a friend.

He started to look down.

" How come you didn't tell us Will? even if it's only a baby crush."

Mia nodded, " Yea and who wouldn't like you, he's probably just scared to tell you."

Will shook his head, " No guys listen, he has a boyfriend and they are " madly in love."

I felt bad for Will , he's a great guy.

" Awe I'm sorry Will, there are other cute people in the world, and I mean really cute."

Mia chuckled, "she isn't lying Will."

Will stood up and jumped on me and Mia, " Thank you guys, what would I do without you."

" Um probably die in misery."

He looked up and started tickling Mia and I. I was going to pee my pants.

" Okay... Will... we were kidding!"

He's stopped and walked out the room. Mia and I looked at each other and ran out.

We saw Nicks door open, oh no!

We hurried and walked in and found Will climbing over a sleeping Nick. He saw us and put a finger to his lips.

He laid down next to Nick and began rubbing Nick's hair. I grabbed my phone out and took a picture. The camera made a noise and Nick woke up.

Me and Mia froze.

" Hey bro."

He rubbed his eyes and Will was like a soldier laying so still.

" Hey Lily and Mia, why are you guys in here?"

" We were about to wake you up so you can go shopping with mom and dad."

He nodded, " wait, if you two are here, where is Will?"

Mia tried to hold in here laughter and pointed behind Nick.

Nick slowly turned around and his eyes went wide.

" WILL WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING, GET OUT OF MY ROOM, GET OUT OF MY BED!"

Will hurried and climbed out of Nicks bed , he gave Nick a kiss on the cheek and ran out.

Mia and I ran out too but I stopped when Nick called.

" Lily!"

I walked in and saw Nick rubbing his cheek,
" Keep Will on a leash please."

I wanted to laugh but nodded and ran out the room.

++++++++++

800 reads! I love you guys like wow

But here is chapter 11 , I thought to throw some Will and Nick 😂

But vote or don't , byee