Interuptions (smut)

Starting it out with some smut? Oh heck yah!
-E
———————

Laura sits at the desk in her office munching away at the cookies beside her computer as she diligently types away. It had been a long day and all she really wanted was just to be relaxing her in warm bed snuggling her yellow pillow. Reaching her arms above her head, she yawned while stretching her stiff, aching limbs. She flopped back into her swivel chair and closed her eyes for a minute and tried to relax.

It may sounds weird but she loved her small job as a little secretary for the most power businesswoman in all of Canada. Unfortunately, she did not love her boss, the aforementioned power-hungry, excessively wealthy, Carmilla Karnstein.

There was something about her, something that sent shivers of fear down her spine, and something that intrigued her, and made her want to get dangerously close to the woman. However, she always seemed to forget what drew her to Carmilla when she would interrupt Laura during her work days by teasing her and trying to rile her up for some inconceivable reason.

Her eyes were still closed, when she felt a rush of air beside her head, and then a fingertip boop her nose. She crinkled up her nose.

"Not sleeping on the job, now, are we, Miss Hollis?" a smooth, seductive voice questioned.

Laura peeked one eye open, and found her perched on the edge of the desk in front of her.

Speak of the devil, there she was.

Carmilla Karnstein.

Her hair fell in curls that surrounded her face as she leaned forward and rested her chin on her palm, legs crossed over another. She was dressed in a slick black pants suit.

She observed Laura as she always did, with a look both predatory and somewhat mischievous. It didn't matter what type of look it was, either way, it was too intense for Laura's liking, and gave her goosebumps.

She opened both of her eyes now, and sat up straight in her chair, pushing it a little away from her. Carmilla let her gaze roll over Laura's body and watched her every move, assessing her, analyzing her. She moved a dark lock of hair out of her face as she watched Laura start to gather all of her belongings since it was the end her shift, and the day.

"I wasn't sleeping Ms. Karnstein." Laura spoke out into the silence. "And I have asked you many times to address me by my first name."

Carmilla smirked and hopped off of the desk, spinning effortlessly around Laura, giving her room to reach her laptop and stuff it in her bag.

"And I thought that I asked you to call me by my first name, Laura? Ms. Karnstein is too formal." Carmilla countered. She paused a moment before adding "Anddddd I thought I told you not to sleep on the job." She then reached her long slender arm over to Laura's desk and plucked a cookie out of the countainer sitting there.

Laura let out a flustered noise, which fell somewhere between a sign ad a snarl, "I wasn't sleeping! And those are MY COOKIES!" she exclaimed, thoroughly frustrated. Carmilla chuckled to herself, and Laura cursed under her breath slightly for taking the bait, letting Carmilla get her angry.

Taking a deep breath, Laura smoothed down her shirt. Just as she was about to leave, long, slender fingers wrapped around her wrist, and tugged her backwards. She spun around, and come quite unnervingly, face to face with Carmilla Karnstein.

Carmilla's dark eyes searched Lauras, trying to read her emotions. Laura held her breath as she stood staring at her. After a moment of blunt staring, the corners of Carmilla's mouth twitched upward.