Introduction

Welcome to my story! First of all, I thank you for choosing to read my story. I'm not a great writer and seeing someone that has taken interest in my story, warms my heart. To be honest, this is a very cliche book in my opinion. It follows the Hero's Journey by having multiple parts to the story as a whole, but in the end, the main idea of it, is to just entertain.

UPDATES

As all Wattpad writers, I do not spend all my time writing for Wattpad. However, since this book is for a class and since I will be trying to write daily, I cannot promise a particular time and day for updates but I can say that I will update anytime during the year.

I also update mainly to edit my story multiple times. I know that it's very annoying to see the same chapter being published multiple times but it's just so that there aren't any errors or plot holes and also so that I can remind myself of the events that occurred in the chapters before.

MAJOR EDITING UNDERWAY

I am in the process of meticulously editing this story. If you have read it before, I HIGHLY recommend re-reading as I am making plot changes to fit my new style of writing. Hopefully, it will be more mature and more sophisticated.

HATE

Please do not hate. If you would like something to be changed about a character or if you spot a mistake, please don't hesitate to comment or message me since constructive criticism is always good for an author. My grammar may not be great and I may change the tense a lot so please feel free to inform me if I am making any significant errors in the story.

The beautiful cover credit goes to @abditive! Thank you so  much for the amazing cover!

Anyways, I won't stop you from reading any further. Happy reading!

Vote. Comment.