Prologue Part 1: Imma call you Tinkerbell!

"This is stupid," I grumbled looking over at my father who is grinning in the passenger seat.

You know what I hate? Weddings! Guess where my father is dragging me? To a wedding! I get that I'm required to go in order to meet all the alpha's and that Lucifer is the alpha of the Strongest pack of warrior's, getting on his good side would be a huge accomplishment for our pack but that doesn't mean I have to like it.

I tightened my hands on the steering wheel and glared at the road as I drove to the Gold's pack house.

My father, a two hundred and something year old lycan, although he looks like he's still twenty, is thrilled to have been invited to this wedding. He has a fascination with dangerous people and Scarlet and Lucifer are as dangerous as they come. Plus, his newest prize assassin has been staying with them and he expects me to train him.

Yay! I thought with an eye roll.

I glanced at my father and envied how he can look so calm all the time. His blue eyes always seem to hold a happy twinkle in them and his blonde hair is never out of place. Hell, he has the muscles of a body builder, yet can still look friendly.

Me on the other hand, I have resting bitch face and always find myself glaring at people. It's really not my fault, they just piss me off.

"Stop grinning like a damn idiot," I growled and huffed out an aggravated breathe. "It's just a wedding."

He laughed and waved me away with his hand, "the most important wedding I've been to in centuries. Do you know how long I've waited to meet Scarlet and Lucifer?" He paused, "okay, it's not been that long but they are the Alpha and Luna of the strongest warrior pack in North America, you play you're cards right and you will be sitting pretty with a strong ally."

I rolled my eyes and groaned when I saw the big house coming into view, "I hate dresses." I grumbled as I looked down at my green strapless dress that reached just above my knees and my black heels.

"And why is that? You are a girl, it's what girls wear to feel pretty," he said scratching his head awkwardly.

He's horrible at the father daughter thing but he's a hell of a trainer and Alpha, so I have to give him that.

I let out a small laugh,"do you know how hard it is to kill people with a dress and not flash the world you're hoo-ha? And heels are impossible to fight in."

He turned and gave me a quizzical look, "we are going to a wedding, there is nobody here you have to kill."

That doesn't mean I won't have the urge, I thought as I pulled into the packed driveway and stepped out of the car.

My father stepped out and we made our way toward the back yard, "thanks to you we are late, you just had to look perfect." I said to my father with a smirk.

He rolled his eyes, "I can't show up somewhere looking like shit, I may be old but I look young and hot."

I cringed and made a gagging noise, "That's nasty, dad."

He tossed his head back laughing and pointed to the couple dancing, "there they are, don't you want that?"

"To meet my erasthia? No. As an assassin, it will put a target on his head and he'll just be my weakness."

He sighed, "spoken like a true heartless woman."

He smiled brightly as Lucifer and Scarlet approached us. Scarlet is absolutely gorgeous, her red hair is something I would love to have and her scars made her look badass. Lucifer radiated strength and was pretty handsome ad well. They are a picture perfect couple.