"Why didn't you want to leave with me?" León asked. Violetta sighed, but she knew this was going to be the conversation.

"Argentina is my home, you know that. After all those years of moving around the globe with my dad, I finally could stay in one place—"

"Look, Vilu. I know this, you told me this five years ago when you turned down the move with me and raise both of our daughters in mexico together. But it wasn't the whole truth. I know it, and you know it."

Violetta looked towards León. Just being around him, she felt something. There was and will always be something between her and León. "If I would've moved to Mexico with you, what would happened if we continued to fight. We always fought when María was a baby, and we would've fought while Sofia was a baby. We were divorced, and my family is here in Argentina. I would've been alone in Mexico if we fought. When you left to Mexico, I felt almost lost, but I had my dad, Angie, Ludmi and everyone to help. I wouldn't have had help in Mexico."

"I understand, but we would've moved back eventual—"

"Why'd you come back? The girls aren't the only reason."

León sighed, "the real reason was you." Violetta stayed quiet. "These past five years without you have been almost hell. The management tried making me date, but whoever they made me date made me feel like I was cheating on you. They couldn't keep a girl to be my fake girlfriend because of my devotion to you. Which was why I was so annoyed or angry or whatever when I found out about you and Diego. I am devoted to an engaged and pregnant woman."

"León," Violetta started. "I'm sorry." Violetta's eyes began to fill with tears. "If I would've known—"

"You wouldn't have known after ignoring all my messages when I left," León responded.

"It was the only way I could move on," Violetta quietly replied. "León, I love you with all my heart, more than just my heart. You are my everything and I couldn't be apart from you for that long. I had to move on to be happy—"

"You had to move on with your best friend's ex? No, the guy who lied to you multiple times, and left you heartbroken in Spain?" León questioned.

"I'm sorry," Violetta cried.

León's face soften seeing his ex wife cry. "No, I'm sorry for leaving you. We were both in a vulnerable place after the divorce and we just had Sofia. Going to Mexico wasn't a good idea at the time, neither was me asking you to come with me. If I would've stayed, the girls would've been with the both of us all the time, and not in airports every two weeks so they can spend the weekend with me. But I left, and you were free to date and eventually get engaged to other people."

"For the first three years I wanted no one but you," Violetta told León. "I wished you'd fly back and surprised me and the girls, and we'd be together, but you hadn't stepped foot in Argentina since, and that's when I stopped losing hope for us," Violetta paused. "Until I saw you carrying Sofia when I picked you three up at the airport."

"Vilu—"

"León, this is me telling you how I feel." Violetta slowly stood up. "The past two years I really tried to get you out of my head, to replace you in my heart. When Diego proposed, I believed that I finally replaced you, but seeing you at the airport, all those feelings just came back." Violetta had walked around the table, nearing León. "These past few weeks I kept trying to convince myself I was completely over you, and completely in love with Diego. But, you'll always have my heart, and—"

Without another word, León pressed his lips against Violetta's. There were sparks, and butterflies. They both felt it.

After kissing for what felt like a lifetime, they pulled apart

After kissing for what felt like a lifetime, they pulled apart. Here Violetta was, kissing her ex husband feeling what she should be feeling with her fiancé. She had to do something, and she knew what she had to do.

Yay! I finally updated after awhile. And the Leonetta kiss finally happened. :)

There's a new cover for the book, too.

Also, self-promotion at it's finest. I have an instagram type story with leonetta, and a fedeletta story on my profile. I updated daily on the Instagram story.

Q: Favorite song(s) from Violetta?
A: tienes el talento, mas que dos, mi princesa, abrazame y veras, on beat, friends till the end, llamame, podemos, and supercreativa.

Hope you guys like this update.