The Characters ✔

Jasmine Taylor 29, primary school teacher, pretended to be Ethan's fiancé, mother to twins and Ethan's love interest.

Ethan Blake  33, businessman, Jasmine pretended to be his fiancé and his love interest.

Arthur Williams 32, businessman, Ethan's best friend and like a brother to Jasmine.

Maria Saunders 29, a writer, was Jasmine's best friend and now in a relationship with Arthur.

Ariel and Leia 8the daughters of Jasmine and Ethan and never met their dad.

Pauline Taylor 56, Jasmine's mum, spoils the grandchildren and demands Friday night family dinners.

Harry Taylor 62, Jasmine's dad and also loves to spoil his grandchildren.

Jonathan Taylor 34, Jasmine's older brother, married and expecting.

Samantha Taylor 31, Jonathan's wife, Jasmine's friends and expecting.

Charlotte Blake - 51, Ethan's mum and loved Jasmine like her own daughter.

Phillip Blake - 55, Ethan's dad, stopped talking to his son when Jasmine left and treated her like his own daughter.

Michelle Blake - 28, Ethan's younger sister who is currently secretly in a relationship with her boss and loves Jasmine.

Louis Fisher - 31, Jasmine's friend, married and expecting.

Emily Fisher - 30, Louis's wife, Jasmine's friend and expecting.

Daniel Stratford - 34, Michelle's boss who she is secretly dating.

Olivia Williams - 23 years old, one of Arthur's younger sisters and also has a twin, Sophia.

**********

I wanted to share a little information about the characters in this book, I wanted to go through this book a little later in the year but there are people who seem keen to know if I am still working on it. So I decided to work on it a little earlier and here I am going through it again.

The only name changes are of the twins, and the fact they're both girls now!

Basically I still have all my other books to go through still but I am getting there very slowly and a couple will be done by the end of the month! 

Now let's get on with their story, hope you all enjoy...

Vote, add to your library and comment down below and let me know what you think!!

Much love, laurachelseaa_ xx