Those scares

See them scares

They're there because you thought it was funny to bully. You were the one who didn't care what happen to her all u thought about was not seeing her again. well guess what now people that love her have to pay for it and people that once cared! she had the scares for years but u just had to keep teasing her until she lost it and kill herself. I hope your happy.

It's not you who has to live with not seeing the empty room she use to once sleep in. You don't have to walk into your house with knowing your daughter killed herself and you didn't know. Your not the one that has to wash the clothes she wore and burst into tears cause she was your only girl.

All she wanted to do was fit in why did u have to push her over the edge. You could see she was tearing apart and was down a lot but yet she still put a smile on her face. Maybe you didn't know she had problems at home and came to school thinking it would all stop and she could at least be a little welcomed.

Are you proud of yourself she killed herself because she couldn't take it anymore. Did you know she saw her best friend get hit by a train only two days before she died! They died because of bulling to. The one thing the girl did was leave a note what says:

"I even got into drugs and thought it would release some of the pain. I would fight with you mum and dad everyday, then go to school and feel like worse get called slut, whore, fat, ugly, maggot and So forth. Everyone just sat there and laughed. It got to the point where I was over being told to take my life and that my best friend only jumped in front of the train for attention and that she is a slut and it was all my fault. I love my family and friends but I can't take the pain anymore nothing works.

Goodbye I love u xx love the girl who died because of bullying "

Do you honestly think it's fair that her parents had to come home to read that and her little brother who was ten saw her laying in bed and tried to wake her up but she wouldn't wake up. He knew she took her own life but all he wanted was his sister he could be with and that he looked up to.

Just think about her little brother who lays there at night only wanting his sister. As soon as he wakes up runs to his sisters room to see if she is there to say good morning and just see him drop to the ground and cry. If only you didn't say that one word to her.

Her parents sit in the chairs just waiting for there daughter to come home and give everyone a kiss and cuddle and tell them how she loved them. Her mum quit her job and just cry's all day long. Dad still work but his just miserable and all he wants is his little princess.

Nobody talks at home anymore unless they have to they just sit there hardly touching there food. That girl you teased yer well she was the light to everyone around her she always put a smile on people face and always was there to lend a helping hand. why did u pick on her? She wouldn't even hurt a fly.

The little brother sits alone at school now and cries. He use to be mr popular when his older sister was around. Now he doesn't like talking to nobody even his grade's have gone down a lot. He once was a "A grade" student now his the last from the bottom. All he does now is go to his room he hardly eats.

The family isn't the same. The bullies thought they had it hard but they never looked at the family or her friends side not knowing the girl had depression already. Thinking nothing will come from anything they said.

JUST THINK NEXT TIME YOU GO TO CALL SOMEONE A NAME OR GO TO BULLY SOMEONE JUST THINK THERE LIFE ISNT PERFECT AND IF ANYTHING HAPPRN TO THEM HOW YOU WOULD FEEL!