Annoyance

Honestly, if you have to describe Hizashi Yamada in one word, it would be annoying. Actually, you can describe him more in many types that clearly classify as him.

Loud, obnoxious, nuisance, deafening, illogical, odd, noisy, pain, airhead, and the list can go on and on and on. You won't be running out of words to describe him. You can't seem to run out of words to describe him.

It was a mystery how you and Shouta dealt with him through the years of being classmates in U.A. It was really a mystery. You were a lone wolf before the two came into your life. Well, when Yamada came into your life that is.

You were very quiet and cold, preferred to be alone than interact with other people your age or not. It was quite odd when he went up to you on the first day of school and introduced himself to you. After that, he seemed to drag you wherever he goes.

《☆》

A sigh left your lips as you narrowed your gaze to inspect your surroundings. You were the first one to have arrived in the room 1-A, it was your first day in the heroics department of the prestigious school called Yuuie or U.A., and you came early to have a better sitting on the back, near the windows so you can gaze outisde of you wanted to and not listen to boring lessons.

Your [Eye color] eyes shifted to the side, where the window was and looked outside. With a hand on your right cheek, supporting you as you gaze. Your ears picked up footsteps and chattering nearing the room you were in.

'How loud...' You thought as you narrowed your gaze to the door when it opened to reveal a messily spiked up blond haired student who seems to be wearing triangular glasses with orange colored lens and also the grey and green colored uniform.

You arched a brow at the male's choice of eye wear as you continue to gaze as him. When he stepped inside the room and looked around, he seemed to animatedly gleam. You rolled your eyes as you looked back to the window beside you and not pay attention to the blond.

The young male looked around the room in pure joy as he felt relieved to be in the heroics department. The exams was a pain but quite enjoyable and he was glad to be accepted not only in the prestigious school for heroes, but he was in class 1-A aswell. The very class where they will be taught to be heroes.

A soft squeal left his lips as he grinned. He continued to look around the room until he stopped his gaze unto your relaxed form. His lips formed into another grin as he marched up to you.

Your ears picked up the noise nearing where you were sitting but you still continue to gaze at the window, quite enjoying the sight. Suddenly, you jolted abit because someone grabbed unto your shoulder.

"Hi there! Im Hizashi Yamada, who might you be?"

A loud obnoxious voice suddenly said. The only thing that came into your mind was, 'Shit...'

《☆》

After that moment in your life, you were fated to suffer with the obnoxious blond for the rest of the school year. The only thing good was that you were not alone on the suffering. Nope, Yamada manage to drag another poor soul to their tragic fate.

The student was forced to be with you and Yamada but you didn't complain. Much. You and the student came to be good friends and it seems that you both were also alike. In mind and abit of quirk similarities.

Aizawa Shouta was the student's name. He was a laid back kind of guy who has long black hair which is kind of a mess, considering he doesn't really care about his appearance, and was in the side of logic, in which you were greatful for, and was rather quiet. His quirk was also very interesting since it let him erase other people quirks. Erasure was the quirks name. It's only downfall was that, he can't seem to use it long periods of time because it gives him "dry eyes" as what he calls it.

Hizashi Yamada on the other hand was the total opposite. Loud and obnoxious, also a pain in the ass for you but you tolerate him. He was really a pain sometimes and voice was really annoying but he still manage to warm into your heart. Crumbling down the walls you built after his pestering with you through the years. He enjoyed alot of things and one of those things was talking. Alot. But it seems logical considering his quirk kind off resembles to his personality. His quirk was Voice...

Literally. His quirk name was Voice. No wonder he was very loud...

Your life has been amusing to say the least. Because that first day of school, when he introduced to you. It was the day you were fated to stuck with the blond idiot. But you didn't complain much, it's a good change to finally have friends after the years of being a cold and antisocial kid.