3.

|| I'll wear my black suit, black tie, hide out in the back ||

"What do you think of this dress?" Mom asks holding a pink floral dress.

"For what?"

"Sabs' wedding."

"It's nice," I shrug, "look I thought we were getting Nikes."

"We will! Eventually. Have you thought more about what you're wearing?"

"Mom, I don't even know if I'm going."

"You have to go, Christian! Look, I know how hard this is for you, but this is Sabrina. Your best friend Sabrina. You can't not be there!" DeeDee adds.

"I don't know. Maybe I'll have training or something that day."

"Christian, you have to be there. Sabrina is your best friend-"

"Was, Dee. She was my best friend. And I fell in love with her and now she's getting married to someone else. I don't know if I can go and watch."

"It's going to hurt her so much if you're not there," Mom runs my shoulder.

"I-I."

"Christian, we're all going. Me, Dad, Chase. You need to be there."

"Fine," I mutter.

"Atta boy," Mom gently squeezes my cheek.

"Whatever," I grump.

"So what are you going to wear?" DeeDee asks.

"My black suit me black tie. I hope you know if I go, I'm sitting in rn very back."

"That's fine," Mom nods.

"That'll look nice. I think it's the right thing for you to go. You'll regret not being there."

"No I think I'll regret being there," I grump as I walk away towards the Nike store.