"How annoying"She muttered and rolled her eyes.

___%%%%___%%%___%%%___%%%___

After gathered his guardians,Leyasu or known as Giotto make a plan to attack the culprit.They find out the enemy's hideout thanks to Ayuki.

Leyasu split them in a group so they can surround the enemy's base which was located in a forest in another town.

Alaude,Hibari,Knuckle and Ryohei to the west side.

Asari,Yamamoto,G and Gokudera to the east side.

Daemon,Mukuro,Chrome,Lampo and Lambo to the south side.

Lemitsu will stay for awhile,waiting for other subordinates.

For Leyasu,he will go straight to the front door along with his brother.

Tsuna walked side by side with Leyasu.None of them uttered a single word as its awkward for both of them.Leyasu was really nervous until he sweating bullet,he tried to start the conversation but doesn't know how.

And this was what came out from his mouth.

"So.....how was school?"Yup guys,he stuttered a few words.

Tsuna raised his eyebrow at Leyasu's antic and chuckle.

"You kidding me,right?School...seriously?!"

Leyasu immediately shook his head.

"No-....I mean...umm...stupid..No!It's not you who stupid!!It was me....wait what?!Urghhh"He mentally cried of his stupidest.

Tsuna rolled his eyes and slapped the man's back to put some sense in him.

Leyasu stopped mumbling any weird conversation after Tsuna slapped him.

"Ayuki said it was Casirus who kidnapped kaa-san"

Leyasu looks at Tsuna in shocked.The boy talked to him??!!Oh my god...

"Well,ummm...yeah.I don't know why because..ya know...Casirus and Vongola are allied.Why did Casirus attack us?"

Leyasu looks at Tsuna in wonder and voices his question,"How do you know that we are vongola?Wait, you already know that I am Vongola Decimo from the start?"

Tsuna nodded slowly,looking at the dark night sky.The moonlight was the only source of light for them int the forest.The stars scattered in the sky,glittered brightly.

"I found a file about you and...tou-san.Honestly,I felt betrayed"

Tsuna spat when its come to tou-san.His face clearly showed the disgust he had to his father.

Leyasu was disappointed.He tried to convince Tsuna that Lemitsu already regretted his action but Tsuna stopped him first.

"What is Black Angel in the mafia?"Tsuna asked out of blue.

"You don't know that Ayuki is the Black Angel or what?"Leyasu asked back.

Tsuna shook his head as he said,"She told me that she the Black Angel.I thought that it was cute or she a psychopath.But one day,I saw Ayuki...took a man's soul in front of me.At that moment,I know she wasn't kidding"

Tsuna stopped from his tracked and faced Leyasu in serious mode.

"Afterall,I tried to search for Black Angel but you know what...there's no such thing as Black Angel.I didn't find anything about Black Angel"

Leyasu rubbed his neck,his mind in a conflict whether he should tell the boy or not.

"The whole mafia swear to not say anything about Black Angel.All the documents and history about Black Angel has been disposed from the earth"

Leyasu yelled softly when he saw a snake on a tree near him,"Why must they build the hideout in the forest?!"

Tsuna didn't spare a glance to Leyasu.Not even care if his brother begging for help to get rid the snake.

Leyasu immediately catches up to Tsuna while gasping for air.He pointed his finger,"How could you!"

"Why?"

"Why what?"

"Why mafia want to eliminate Black Angel?"

Leyasu relieved a deep sighed in annoyed but still answer the question.

"Listen my child,"He put his hand on Tsuna's shoulder,"Once upon a time-"

"Yeay,bed night story"Tsuna interrupt and received a glare from Leyasu which was he ignored.

"There's a ring call Fiamma Nera.It produces a black flame,the cursed flame.Anyone who wears the ring,will never get a happy life.They will always live in the darkness, created by themselves.And the ring will choose its owner by itself...they can't reject the ring.We call them Black Angel.The first owner of Fiamma Nera was 400 years ago...and Ayuki was the second holder of the ring"

Tsuna woden his eyes in disbelief.

"Who curse the ring?"

Leyasu shrugged,"I don't know but people said it was cursed by nature.Vendicare was supposed to prevent the ring from searching for its new holder but...."

Leyasu looks at Tsuna in fear,"...the ring went missing 17 years ago.And I bet Ayuki is 17 this year,right?Look's like she received the ring since born"

Leyasu leads his brother deeper into the forest.However,for Tsuna...

...something inside him tightened and he could feel a lump growing in his throat.His heart hammering painfully against the ribcage.

He put his hands on his hips.

"Look,a shooting star!Make a wish!"

"I wish for Tsu-chan will live a happy life forever"

"Why you wish for me?You should wish for yourself"

"Hahaha,don't worry.I already happy with my life"

The girl said with a hint of sadness but she quickly changes it to a happy one.

The two kids laughed loudly,happily not knowing about their future.

Tsuna flinched a little when he heard Leyasu who has been calling him out since then.

"Are you okay?"Leyasu asked with concern.Tsuna immediately nodded to ensure the man that he's alright.He needs to focus on his mother so he ignored all the questions that start to build inside him.

Both of them look at the big building in the centre of the forest.No trap around the building.Just two men wandering around the building holding a gun.

Leyasu lit his flame and quickly knocked the man down while for Tsuna,he ran as fast as lightning and kicked the other man's stomach make he whimpered.

Then,he kneels his elbow caused the gun to dropped on the floor as he yelling his head off.The arm was broken but still not enough for Tsuna.

He pulled the man and slammed his head into the wall,make the man fallen on the cold hard ground like a shit.Numb.The man fainted.

A whistle could be heard from Leyasu who watched the boy from afar.

"Wow,nice job"

Tsuna gave him a thumb up with his emotionless face.They stared at the big door and nodded to each other.

The two brothers kicked the door down and ran inside.Expected any enemy to attack them.

But they almost cursed when they saw the scene unfold in front of them.

"Oh my potato"Leyasu rubbed his head in defeat.

Boring chapter,I know.Please be patient for now🙏🙏

Sorry for grammar or spelling mistake📖📖📙📙📘📘📗📗

Any complaint??Come on~~just tell me. I will accept any criticism😏😏

Well,go on to the next chapter😥😥gotta go,dude.

Love u all😘

*ilovemyself*because*Imfabulous*

Please vote😎