the long shower (Lemon)

YN: pov

me and isami are in the shower really closes as she has a blush on her face and she's rubbing on my member and begging for it while i rub her entrance with my hand she starts moaning but covers her mouth so the others wont know about it but while in rubbing it i get on my knees and spread her legs and lick the front of her entrance and i could see her bite her hand i then give her a devilish looking smile and shove my tongue in there and start moving around and it seems like she didnt care for people hearing her moan because she grabs two hand fulls of hair and holds my head down there while also shoving it closer and then i grab her booty and squeeze them while she almost squeals out of pleasure.

Isami: Y-Y-YN im...im..i...m so..so cl...clo....close dont stop

what makes her squirt is me squeezing her nipples and twisting them.

Isami: IM CUMMINGGGGG!!!!!!!!!

and with that all of those juices get in my mouth and on my chest and face a bit 

she then looks at me with lustful eyes

Isami: allow me to return the favor.

she then gets down and puts my member in her mouth and starts moving it up and down as well as trying to fit the whole thing in there but it wasn't working so she takes her mouth off of it

Isami: damn it feels like your cock was growing when it went in my mouth.
I look at her as she goes back to sucking on it.

YN: I'm close I about to cum.
I'm trying my best as she looks at me and says

Isami: do it in my mouth. As she goes back to sucking it.

I couldn't hold it anymore so I started cumming and she looked like she was gulping it down.

As soon as I was finished she looked at me with a smile and she stood up she looked at my member again and put her hands on the wall and put her ass up to me and that instantly got me hard. So I rub my cock on her entrance and put just the tip in there waited a couple of seconds the shoved it in there.

Isami started moaning
isami: this feels so good I'm going crazy.
I then turned her around picked her up by her booty had her against the wall and started fucking her hard.

While I was fucking her I started kissing her roughly and we ended up using our tongues at the same time and fought for dominance of course I won and when she was reaching her climax I say down in the bottom of the bathtub and started biting and sucking on her nipples which made her moan like crazy.

Isami: YN Im so close!!!!!

YN: so am i!!!!
Isami: let's cum together

And with that she started bouncing on my dick more and then she came at the same time I did and threw her head back with her tongue sticking out she has cum leaking out.

We sat there for a couple of minutes in silence before isami spoke up.

isami: I love you

YN: I love you too
We kissed one more time before actually getting a shower together and as well as getting dressed.

What we didn't know that there was a group of girls by the bathroom door listening in on everything

Girls: Damn it she beat me to him.

There you guys go I'm sorry if it's cringy I'm tired from school work but there you go