Eight

Y/n

"Hey Brad! How are you?" I asked walking up to my good friend Brad, he does the tie dyed back drops for the back of the stage.

"I'm doing pretty good, how have you been?" He asked motioning for Sophia and I to sit in his camping chairs.

"School has been a little weird these past two weeks, but other than that everything's been good."

"Oh yeah? How come school has been weird?"

I told him all about the fight and Finn punching me in the face, and about how I got splashed the other day running.

"Ah, so this Finn guy, where is he?" Brad asked  nudging me playfully.

"He's setting up the tent with Jack, speaking of we should probably see if they're done they've been at it for a while." I noticed and waved a quick bye to Brad.

Sophia and I made it back to my car to see that the guys had successfully set up the tent.

"I'm impressed." Sophia complimented with a grin.

"So my good friend Brad wants to meet you Finn, please don't be a dick head." I said to Finn as he took off his sweat shirt, revealing his abs for a second.

I felt my cheeks heat up as my eyes were glued to his core. He pulled down his shirt pulling me out of my train of thought. Sophia nudged me and I looked over to her.

"You like him don't you?" Sophia whispered into my ear with a smirk.

"That's disgusting, I hate him with every being of my body." I whisper yelled.

"Hey let's go! I kinda wanna meet this Brad guy." Finn raised his voice, waving his hand in front of Sophia and I.

"Y-yeah of course." I answered and walked beside Finn as we made our way back to Brads set up.

"Brad, Finn. Finn, Brad." I introduced stepping back to give them space to shake hands or whatever.

"So I've heard a lot about you." Brad said shaking Finn's hand.

"Oh is that right?" Finn smirked and looked over to me. I rolled my eyes and sat down in one of Brad's chairs.

"So why did Y/n invite you up here?" Brad questioned getting another chair out of his car for Finn.

"Um, she says this place will help me not be so selfish and be aware of others feelings, or whatever." Finn answered scratching the back of his neck awkwardly.

"Well she definitely brought you to the right place." Brad confirmed handing Finn the chair.

We all talked for while about anything and everything. Brad was such an interesting person. For as much pot he smokes a day he really is a pistol. You could ask him about door nobs and he could tell you everything you wanted and didn't want to know. I would occasionally catch Finn staring at me out of the corner of my eye. Then after I would whisper to him about it he would make some snarky comment or poke my cheek.

"For the love of god could you two stop flirting!" Sophia pleaded addressing the elephant in the room.

"I am not flirting! Finn is, and he needs to stop awkwardly staring at me." I said crossing my arms and slouching in my chair.

Finn poked my cheek once more and I finally slapped his arm back. He rubbed it and started pouting.

"I told you to stop." I said as serious as I could, but for some reason I couldn't help but look over to Finn and start laughing.