Chapter 8

The silence continued for what felt like years do I really want to give up a stable life for something I don't really understand? What if he decides he doesn't want me with him? I'd have nothing to return to or what if he gets tired of me and deci...

The silence continued for what felt like years do I really want to give up a stable life for something I don't really understand? What if he decides he doesn't want me with him? I'd have nothing to return to or what if he gets tired of me and decides it's to much trouble to keep me then decides to kill me. What are his intentions of having me? What will he gain?

'Stop he's right I Can't oppose him, without him I wouldn't be alive right now and would still be in the hands of my father whether I would be a corpse or the way things were formerly and there is nothing more to think about plain and simple I owe him'

"I'll prepare my things now" were the only words to escape my mouth with all the conviction I could give such meaningless words that could throw my life into turmoil. The only sign that he had heard what I had said was a sharp nod of dismissal, with that I began packing.

As I prepared my possessions the unanswered questions from before played through my head on a seemingly never-ending cycle. 'What did he have install for me?' Although I would probably never say it out loud I've been seeking a change from this routine lifestyle I have been living could this be something I have been unknowingly looking for or maybe one of the biggest mistakes I will ever make during my lifetime?

'Well, nothing ventured nothing gained as the saying goes.'

(A/N)

Sorry It's been a while again and it is another short chapter but I hope you enjoyed it :) will try to update but it most likely won't be often as I am working, helping family members and going to college thank you to everyone still reading a more than likely terrible story will continue working on ideas (if you have any I would love to know them)also they eyes at the top are how I imagine the OC's eyes thank you again.